Chapter 11

"Alpha James." Parker and I both say.
My mom who was sitting quietly across the room gasps and drops her glass making it shatter all over the floor.
"Mom are you ok?" Cameron asks
"Astrid we need to talk."
Oh boy that's never a good sign.
A few minutes later everyone was situated in the living room.
"Let's begin before I met David." my mom begins, "I was in high school when I met James. I was going through a rough time with my grandparents passing away and James helped me through it. We fell in love and we were together for two years until I met David. I left James to be with my true mate and a few months later I got pregnant with Cameron. I was extremely exited to tell David. We got through the first pregnancy but when I got pregnant with Jaxon he left me. I did the first thing that came to my mind and I went to James. It had been five years since I had seen him last. I was scared that he wouldn't help me, but he did. Thinking that David had rejected me I let myself fall in love with James again. When Jaxon was five I got pregnant with you Astrid, but not with David's baby. David isn't your dad Astrid, James is."
I was speechless. I had no clue what to say. It was Jaxon that spoke up first.
"That's why Astrid doesn't look like any of us. She must look like her father."
"And that's why the bastard beat her. Because she wasn't his original child." Taylor growls.
"Does James know about me?" I ask
My mom nods, "Yes, he tried to get in touch with you but David wouldn't allow it."
I growl at this, "That Bastard."
Taylor wraps his arms around my waist to comfort me. I lean back against his hard chest.
"Can I meet him?" I ask looking at my mom with hopeful eyes.
It was Taylor who answered, "Of course you can. I'll send my beta, Andrew, and my third in command, Tracy, over to talk to him." he says and he turns to the said people, "head over to Alpha James territory and invite him over for dinner tomorrow."
I watch as Andrew and Tracy nod and then head out the door.
"Meanwhile I think we all should get some rest for tomorrow." Taylor says as he stands up with my still wrapped in his arms.
Everyone nods their heads in agreement before they head to their rooms.
"Night Assbutt." Jasmine says as she heads up the stairs with Xavier right behind her. He hasn't taken his eyes off of her since they had rescued us.
"Night blondie." I say as Taylor pulls me toward our room.
When we get into our room I head straight for the bathroom.
"What are you doing?" Taylor asks and I frown at him.
"Taking a shower."
"Can I join?" he asks
"Sure." I say
"Really?" I can hear the hope in his voice.
"Nope." I hear him growl and I giggle as I quickly shut the bathroom door and lock it.
"Astrid open this damn door." Taylor says as he bangs on the door.
"Nope." I giggle at his next words
"I'll get you back for this." he growls
When I'm done I get out and pull in a pair of spandex and a black sports bra. I quickly brush my hair and teeth before I unlock the door and slowly open it. I glance round the room looking for Taylor. I frown when I don't find him anywhere.
"Taylor?" I call out his name but no answer comes, "Taylor?" I yell again but this time louder but I still don't get an answer.
I slowly walk out of the bathroom and toward the bed. Before I could crawl on the bed, I'm lifted up off the ground and into someone's arms. I squeal and try to get away but they are to strong. After a few minutes I'm turned around so that I'm facing Taylor. I frown at him and he just grins at me.
Taylor carries me to the bed and carefully lays me down on it. Taylor lays on top of my only putting a little if his weight on my to keep me from squirming. I huff and he chuckles as he leans in for a kiss. He presses his lips firmly against mine and I instantly kiss him back. I wrap my arms around his neck and tangle my hands in his hair giving it a light tug making him groan in response. I smile as I pull back to catch my breath while he trails kisses to the base of my neck where my mark is. I moan when he kissed it. He growls and kisses it again making me moan again. I gasp when he presses up against me letting me know how ready he was. I groan as he grinds his lower section against mine.
"Taylor." I moan and he growls and squeezes my side. I shiver as Taylor slides his hands of over my stomach. I tug at the bottom if Taylor's shirt and he pulls it over his head. I run my hands over his now bare chest, feeling him shiver against my hand.
"Astrid." Taylor moans as my hands slid down his chest to the waist band if his shorts. He leans in and kisses me. His lust was evident in the way he kissed me. I moaned against his lips as he puts more pressure into the kiss. He tangles his fingers in my still wet hair. I had started to push his shorts down when the door swung open slamming against the wall with a loud bang.
Taylor growls as he covers my body with his and looks toward the door.
"Alpha your parents are here." I hear someone say and Taylor growls.
"Show them to their rooms and tell them I'll talk to them tomorrow." he growls
"Yes alpha." when the door shuts I hear Taylor sigh.
"Why does that keep happening?" Taylor growls to himself causing me to giggle.
Taylor looks up at me before he buries his face in my neck and taking a deep breath to calm himself. I frown as he gets up and heads into the bathroom.
"What are you doing?" I whine instantly missing his warmth.
"Taking a cold shower." he says causing me to have a fit of laughter.
I'm almost asleep when I feel the bed dip and and arm wrap around my waist.
"How was your cold shower?" I ask and all I get in response is a humph from him. I giggle as a turn around so that I am facing him. I curl up against his chest as he puts an protective arm around my waist. I smile when I hear a growl like purr come from him telling me that his wolf like being near me at night instead of being alone. I close my eyes and let the beat of Taylors heart send me into a peaceful sleep.

I wake up around eight in the morning. I smile when I feel Taylor stir slightly in his sleep. I look up at him and watch him as he sleeps. I know it may sound creepy but that's just how it is. I smile as I reach my hand up and trace his strong jawline and cheek-bone. I place a light kiss on his lips gasping when I feel his grip around my waist tighten as he kisses me back.
"You should wake me up like this every morning." Taylor says as he gives me another quick kiss before crawling out of bed. I pout as I watch him head into the bathroom and coming back out with a pare of jeans and a white tank top, and boy when I tell you he looked hot I Kean he looked dayum fine. He looked so fine I would have eaten him right then a their if someone wouldn't have knocked on the door.
'You could still do that and we could just ignore whoever's on the other side of the door.' my eyes widen when I realized that I had keep the mate bond open. I blush and hide under the blankets which causes Taylor to laugh. I hear the Taylor open the door and a few minutes later I hear someone squeal.
"Taylor!" the voice sounded like it came from a seventeen year old girl and sure enough when I peaked out from under the covers a saw a girl throw her arms around Taylors neck and KISS him. Before I can even think I'm up and out of the bed running full speed at the girl. When I reach her I push her back against the wall with my hand around her neck. She gasps as she tries to pry my hands away from her neck.
"Astrid let her go." I hear Taylor say as he rubs his hand up and down my back instantly making me relax and drop the girl to the ground. Taylor wraps his arms around my waist pulling me to him and hugs me while rubbing my back in a soothing way. Once I'm calmed down enough, I pull away and head downs stairs not caring that I was only in a black sports bra and spandex.

When I get downstairs and into the kitchen, I see two older people that were around the same age as my mom. I smile at them and start to make some breakfast.
"ASSBUTT!" I hear Jasmine well, "WHERE ARE YOU?"
"IN THE KITCHEN!" I yell back
"Do you two always have to be this loud?" Taylor asks as he walks into the kitchen
I glare at him and ignore him.
"Taylor!" the older couple both say.
"Hey mom and dad." Taylor smiles as he hugs his mom.
"Assbutt!" I frown as I look at Jasmine
"Yes Blondie?"
"Well shit I forgot what I was going to say." Jasmine mutters under her breath and I giggle at her, "Eh I'll just blame it on being pregnant."
I giggle at her as I turn back toward the stove and finish making my homemade blueberry pancakes, bacon and eggs. Once I've made enough for everyone in the kitchen I put the dishes in the sink and then put the food on the table.
"Mom, dad, I would like you to meet my mate, Astrid." I smile and wave​ at Taylor's parents before i glare at Taylor.
"Where's Trixi?" his mom asks.
"She had a little accident." Taylor says as he glances over at me.
"Oh my. Is she all right?" she asks
Before Taylor responds someone interrupts him, "Alpha, there are rogues on our territory."