Chapter 8

Add me on Snapchat my lovely readers: kayleeode02
After awhile Taylor joins us and sits beside me. I smile at him as he entwines his fingers with mine before he starts to eat. "Well look at what we have here." I stiffen in my seat at the sound of his voice, "did you miss me Astrid?" He spits my name out in disgusted and Taylor growls at him. "I see you've found your mate." He growls. I can hear his footsteps getting closer and closer until he's standing at the edge of our booth. "Did you miss me?" He asks and I growl at him "What do you want?" I growl, "are you here to make my life a living hell again? Because this time it won't work." He smirks at my outburst and Taylor stiffens beside me. "I came here to warn you actually." He smirks at my surprised face, "be ready for war in two months time and enjoy the concert. God only knows if you all will live to see another one." And with that he's gone. "Who the hell was that?" Taylor growls and I jump. "My ex-best friend." I whisper, "Aiden." (This would be an awesome cliffhanger, but I won't do that to you...yet😆) "What pack Is he from? Why is he your ex- best friend? Why did he come to warn us about war? Why-" "Taylor stop." I cut him off, "Can we just go to the concert?" We can talk later but please not right now." Taylor nods and stands up, "ya let's go." He says and I instantly relax. We dump our trash and walk back across the street and into the building that is holding the concert. The place is already packed full of fans. I can't help but squeal and do a little jump-skip as I head for the table that they are selling all kinds of Panic!at the disco things like signed pictures, shirts, coffee cups, pens, pencils, phone cases, hats, and even sweat pants that say "I 💙 Panic! At the disco." On one of the pant legs. Jasmine and I both get matching pants, shirts, and phone cases. As I go to grab my wallet. Taylor stops me. "I brought you here so you could have fun and there's no need to spend all of your money." He says and I start to protest but he's already paid.
I glare at him and he just smiles and grabs the bag.
"Let's go." He says and I shake my head at him as I walk inside the room with Jasmine. We head straight for the stage by the speakers and the others all shake their heads at us.
A few minutes after we got to the stage, the room starts to fill with people.
I frown as Taylor wraps his arms around my waist and whispers in my ear, "We are heading farther away from the speakers are you coming with?" He asks and I shake my head, "ok be careful." He says and pecks my lips before following everyone else, except for Jasmine who of course stayed with me.
After the concert Jasmine and I head out to the car when I feel someone grab my arm and throw me to the ground. I grimace when my arm scraps against the pavement. I look up to see who threw me on the ground to see Aiden.
"What the hell!" I growl at him
"Don't worry. This will hurt worse than That did." He said and I felt something hit the back of my head before I pass out.
💯
'Astrid wake up already!' I grumble and try to ignore my wolf, 'get up!' She growls
'Why?' I snap at her
'Well I don't know maybe because WE GOT KIDNAPPED!' She yelled and instantly open my eyes to see that we were in a cell with a single light that was flickering off and on.
'What the hell.' I growl, 'who kidnapped us?' I ask Star
'Aiden' she spits his name out in disgusted, 'try and contact Taylor.' She says
'Ok' I say and mind link Taylor.
"Taylor?"
"Astrid? Where are you? What happened?" Comes his instant reply.
"Aiden happened." I growl
"Did he hurt you?"
"I don't know who it was but someone threw me on the ground and my arm burns." He growls, "Taylor is Jasmine with you guys."
He hesitates before answering, "No."
I instantly start to panic, "What if they hurt her? Or worse what if they killed her? What-"
"Astrid shes not dead or Xavier would have felt it."
"I'm scared Taylor." I whisper
"Don't worry we are on our way."