~ 1 ~

" Come on Kageyama it's been a while since we went out on a date!" The small ginger pleaded to his boyfriend, only getting the same responses as the others.

" No."

" But Kage-"

" I already made up my mind, let's just get to practice before we're late." Kageyama walked past his boyfriend towards the gym leaving the red haired shrimp to sulk. They've only been dating for 2 months but Hinata feels like they should do more couple things, like others. Y'know going to the park holding hands, watch movies at home and staying up all night only to sleep in all day. But Kageyama already made it clear the first go round that he wasn't into dates and spending time as a couple, Hinata didn't mind since he always got Kageyama to go on a date with him anyways but this time was different. They been on three dates since they got together. Three! Normally new lovers would celebrate their first month anniversary but they didn't even do that. Hinata thought he would be okay with this but no he's reconsidering.

Don't get things mixed up, he loves Kageyama but sometimes he needs to be treated like a big baby and spoiled rotten too.

Hinata was about to walk out of the bathroom to head towards the gym until he felt something fall down his cheek. When he went up to touch his cheek and could feel water he knew right then and there that he was crying.

I'm being a baby! Get your act together Hinata it's not like you wasn't warned before hand

Hinata thought to himself while quickly wiping his tear stained cheeks and checking in the mirror several times before grabbing his things and leaving. As Hinata walked out the bathroom and out of the hallway into the outside passage way he was greeted by Tsukishima and Yamaguchi.  Well just Yamaguchi as he waved to the ginger. The tall blonde just walked behind them as Yamaguchi and Hinata made small conversation while walking into the gym.

" I'm surprised your not here already Hinata, normally you and Kageyama would be out of breath nearly passing out on the ground after another race." Yamaguchi laughed at the last part making Hinata blush at the sound of Kageyama's name.

" Well....uh...I was in the bathroom. I told Kageyama to go on ahead." Hinata explained. Hinata sighed in relief as Yamaguchi shook his head in understanding believing his half told story. Once they entered into the gym Hinata was greeted by Tanaka and Noya as the they ruffled and smacked his back. Hinata showed of his eye blinding smiles before setting his backpack down and heading towards the locker room. When he slide the door open not surprisingly he spotted the back of Kageyama's head. Hinata walked in letting the door slam shut behind him and unlocking his locker.

" Well took you long enough." Kageyama suddenly spoke startling Hinata.

" Oh uh yea, I just was- uh." Hinata laughed awkwardly while trying to come up with some excuse. Kageyama only sighed slipping his shirt on and walking over towards the ginger. The Raven haired setter rubbed his fingers threw the soft, orange hair before walking out the locker room and to the court where everyone else was at.

See even though Kageyama never really like to do couple things, there was times Kageyama would show some kind of affection, whether it be a peck on the forehead, a hug, or ruffing up his hair. It would be brief but Hinata would soak up those moment like a sponge hoping it would never end, even though it always dose. Hinata stared at the door before turning back around and pulling his pants off. Hinata sighed in annoyance as his boxers slight slipped off  his hips showing off his butt. The door slide open behind Hinata but he didn't notice until a deep voice spoke.

" Well what a lovely surprise." Hinata shrieked loudly quickly pulling up his sagging boxers and whipping his head around, only to find Tsukishima leaning against the wall, shirtless, with that smirk that always seemed to find it's way up his face.

" Wh-What are you doing here!" Hinata pointed at the tall blonde accusingly.

" Well last time I checked this was the locker room that everyone has to change in...so put the pieces together."

" Okay I get it don't have to be so rude about it gosh!" Hinata puffed his cheeks out in annoyance while slipping his shoes on and tying the shoe laces.

cute....

Hinata got up picking up his loose articles and throwing it into the locker before shutting it and running out to the court.

~

~

~

" Alright five laps around the gym! Get to it!" Ukai yelled ordering the boys to run. Hinata and Noya was already in the lead. After Noya challenged Hinata to a race and of course Hinata accepting it they was already done with the laps before everyone else.

" Now let's practices some receives." Ukai ordered once more. With no complaints the boys got up and choose their partners. Kageyama was about to walk towards Hinata when Tsukishima rudely jumps in front of Kageyama almost knocking him to the ground and offered to himself to be Hinata's partner.  Hinata just shrugged and accepted Tsukishima, As the ginger and the Blondie walked off to there spot Tsukishima turned his head to the side, enough to be able to see Kageyama clearly and gave him a wave before walking off. Kageyama could feel anger build up in him before Tanaka offered to be his partner.

During the whole receiving practice Kageyama couldn't take his eyes off of the pair as they practiced. Supposedly Hinata wasn't receiving it right so Tsukishima stood behind Hinata wrapping his long arms slightly around the smaller ginger while explaining seductively in his ear about how to receive. Hinata being clueless as ever didn't think much of the closeness, nodding in agreement at almost every little think the Blondie whispered into his ear.  Kageyama was about to burst in rage letting the ball Tanaka tossed fall to the ground, he began to stomp over towards the pair until the whistle was blown.

" Okay that was great you guys let's take a break before we do a practice match." Ukai ordered as everyone gathered around the water tank as they filled their empty water bottles and drink the water hungrily, letting a few sighs of relief slip pass their lips.

" Me and you need to talk." Kageyama suddenly spoke to Hinata.

" But what about-"

" NOW!" Kageyama shouted, but not loud enough for anyone else to hear as they was busy with their own conversations.

Hinata shocked with the sudden change of attitude got up obediently setting his cup of water down and followed Kageyama into the Storage room.

" What's wrong Kage-" Hinata began but was met with a pair of lips slamming into his own. Hinata at first was enjoying this but then realized this kiss that they were sharing wasn't out of lust and love but full of anger and frustration. Hinata tried pushing the taller boy off of him but Kageyama wasn't planning to move anytime soon. Until the storage door was open and Kageyama finally let go of Hinata, letting the both of them catch a lung full of air. Kageyama glared at Tsukishima, for interrupting. Hinata just took the chance to wipe his mouth and run out of the storage room without saying a word. Kageyama watched in shock as his boyfriend ran out, he could of sworn he saw a tear escape from the small ginger.

" Nice going....King." Tsukishima stated coldly. Tsukishima eye went wide as Kageyama grabbed him by the collar and slammed him into the wall, making a loud thud.

" You stay away from Hinata got that! what ever sick joke your playing isn't funny!" Kageyama warned.

" Who said I was playing around." Tsukishima words shocked Kageyama making his grip loosen a little.

" Let's start this now...I want Hinata and by the way your acting your not going to give up so easily huh...but how you've been acting lately I'm sure Hinata will come crying to me at least by the end of this week....Try not to lose him." Tsukishima spoke slapping Kageyama hands off his shirt and walking out the storage room.

( Wow things got interesting quickly! Anyways thanks for reading an be sure to prepare yourself for more!)