~ 6 ~

Hinata POV

I woke up laying on something hard, but comfortable. I looked around me and could see some empty seats and a  empty bed beside me. I've been here to many times to not know where I was at.

" Good your up. How are you feeling?" Ms.Foster, the nurse, asked me.

" What happened to me?" I asked while trying to sit me up but the nurse pushed me gently back down on the bed.

" You need to rest Hinata, you had a panic attack and passed out. That's not a good sign. But Hinata can you tell me exactly what caused the panic attack?" I didn't want to answer so I stayed quite and I guess she took the hint.

" Okay, well is it okay if your team comes in, their really worried." 

" Can Suga just come in, I really need to talk to him."

" Of course sweetie." The nurse sat the cup of water she was holding in her hand on the desk beside me and walked towards the door before closing it quietly behind her. Not long after Suga came in, he smiled sweetly at me and I returned the favor. The Nurse didn't come back in so it was just Suga and I.

" I heard you wanted to talk to me." Suga asked me in a soft voice, it was hard not to just spill the beans when talking to him. Suga was so helpful and he just doesn't giving you advice on the court.  He brought a chair over towards the bed and sat down.

" Kageyama broke up with me." I told him and he looked shocked.

" But you guys were in love with each other, and matched so well."

" I know but it was my fault cause I.....I" I began to cry and I felt really guilty, because everything that has happened so far has been my wrong doing. Kageyama and I would still be together if I hadn't kissed Tsukishima. I knew him and Kageyama was having some ' issues'  but I just ignored it since I didn't have anything to do with it. I still don't quite understand why they been arguing a lot lately. I wiped the tears that was beginning to form and looked into the Suga's light greenish, brownish eyes. They shimmered in the reflection of the lights that hung above us. I gripped the bed sheets that rested upon my legs, Suga hasn't spoken in a while, then I notice it. He's not trying to push me to continue or telling me to take my time or any of that nonsense.  He's just sitting there waiting for me to continue any time I want, It was like someone was patting me on the back and encouraging me to continue.

" I kissed Tsukki..." I flinched away as I quickly spilled the beans but I didn't hear anything. I looked up to see Suga with the same expression plastered on his face. The 3rd year setter didn't look disgusted or uncomfortable about the situation. He just looked at me, he knew there was more to the story so I continued to speak.

" I was bringing some boxes back to the teacher lunge and I ran into some jerks, but Tsukki came and stopped them. After that he helped me take the boxes back tot he teacher lounge, and then out of no where he kissed me. I was caught up in the heat of the moment and kissed him back, but not even a second after I pushed him off and told him that what we was doing was wrong and I bolted. After that I started feeling really guilty and in the end it just all slipped out. I didn't mean for any of this to happen. I'm sorry."  Suga rested his palm on my head and gently rubbed it. 

" I understand Hinata, I know what you're going threw cause at a point in time I was in your situation as well." 

" Really!"

" Let me tell you a story." He got up and sat in the bed with me as we got ourselves comfortable.

" Daichi and I started dating in our second year, Even though we're always lovey dovey it wasn't always like that." I scooted a little bit closer.