~13~

Hinata felt nervous walking down the hallway with Kageyama. He thought about what Tsukishima had said earlier that day, and it made him think.

Was getting back with Kageyama a mistake?

Maybe he was moving to fast.

As they entered into an empty room Hinata nor Kageyama bothered to turn the lights on as they stood there in an awkward silence.

" So what did you wanna talk about?" Kageyama broke the silence.

" Well..."

" Spit it out already dumbass!" Kageyama walked closer towards Hinata trapping him against the wall.

For some reason Hinata began to feel hot, his cheeks burned and for some reason the words wouldn't form itself. So the small ginger just stood there, looking at everything else but the Raven setter.

"Hinata...you can tell me. " Kageyama reassured gently as he wrapped his arms around the smaller boy's waist and kissed his forehead.

" Actually I've been meaning to talk to you too. " Kageyama whispered.

" I'm sorry for how I  treated you back at the rooftop. I was angry and at the moment I couldn't control it, the fact that someone else touched what was mine angered me. And I took it out on you. Trust me your the last person I would ever want to hurt..." Kageyama paused as he felt small hands gently rub his back.

" I know.... And even after all that. I still love you. " Hinata smiled with teary eyes.

" But I think we're moving too fast. " Hinata continued.

" What do you mean?"

" Kageyama, I think we should slow down a bit. Instead of automatically getting back together, we should take things slow. Y' know rebuild our bond. " Hinata was surprised to see that Kageyama was agreeing.

" Whatever it takes to get you back...I'll do it. " Kageyama put on a serious face. And Hinata was glad that things were getting back to normal.

" Let's get back to the BBQ! I'm starving." Hinata cheered.

" You go ahead..I'll catch up with you in a bit. " Kageyama declared. He waved the small ginger off.

"DAMMIT!" Kagyemama yelled as he flipped as desk over.

How the hell did he manage to move backwards. It didn't make any sense at all. But he decided to not question it any further. And to just be grateful that he still had a shot of making things between them right again. It was a long shot but he would aim for it anyways.

Kageyama wiped any tears that managed to slip undetected away and straightened up. He wasn't going to lose. Not without a fight.

-----------------------

The last few days went by quickly. Everyone on the team found some kind of weakness to work harder on. And things between Kageyama and Hinata slowly progress. But Tsukishima isn't backing out yet, he is still determined to win the small ginger's heart.

"Bye Hinata, make sure to send me those pics when you get back. " Kenma didn't necessarily yelled but loud enough for the tall freshmen to hear.

" What kind of pictures..." Kageyama spoke sending flares at the small ginger.

" Kenma told me to keep it a secret." Hinata smiled innocently at the setter not realizing how much worse he made the situation.

" Alright we'll see you cats later." Daichi dismissed the conversation while trying to hold Kageyama back. And Nekoma watched as the crow flew back home.