~12~

( Okay guys I know my grammar is crappy but please work with me here ;-; trust me my grammar isn't like this in school. But I'm just to lazy to edit my stories :/  and I just don't have time....... But anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter )

Hinata stood there, staring at the spot the tall blonde once stood. In utter shock and confusion.

" Did he just-"

" Confess to you. Yes, yes he did."

Hinata turned around to face Nekoma's captain.

" Kuroo?!"

" The one and only."

" How did you?-"

" I overheard you guys talking when I was walking back from the storage room. "

" Oh."

There was a moment of silence. Hinata thought that the 3rd year would have left already but he just stood there and stared at him.

" So what are you going to do about it?"

" Honestly I don't know. "

Kuroo walked up to the ginger and gently ruffled the smaller boy's head.

" Come on, let's go somewhere private to talk. Or else someone might over hear us. "

Hinata simply nodded his head and let himself be dragged to wherever Kuroo was going.

They only walked for about 4 minutes before they walked upon a small shack. As Kuroo opened the door  baskets of volleyball and nets can be seen and were cluttered everywhere.

' So this must be the Storage room. '

" Come sit baby crow. " Hinata ignored the nickname and sat next to Kuroo.

" You seem a little confused. So tell me what's been going on. " Kuroo spoke as he wrapped his arm around the small boy's waist. Hinata didn't seem to realize this as he made himself comfortable.

" Well Kageyama and Tsukishima been arguing lately. At first I didn't realise what they were arguing about, but now I kinda have a clue. "

" And that is... "

" That Kageyama and Tsukishima...are in love with each other!!" Kuroo sighed in exhaustion already.

" Think about it!  Tsukishima is a smart guy. Maybe he's trying to confess to me so that I'll break up with Kageyama. And when Kageyama becomes sad Tsukishima will cheer him up then BAM! They fall in love."

Kuroo had to laugh. It was too funny.

" Hinata I don't think that's what's going on here. " Hinata looked up at Kuroo, his eyes full of confusion and curiosity.

" I'm not going to trying to sugar code things but Hinata, their in love with you. Their fighting over you. "

" S-So does this mean that all of it is my fault. "

" Well yes and no. "

Hinata began to tear up a little as his lips began to tremble. The only word to describe this was adorable. But Kuroo knew if Hinata began to cry, his cheeks and eyes would turn red signaling that he had cried and sugawara would kill him.

When it came to Karasuno's baby crows, they don't mess around. Though everyone is afraid of that Papa crow, the mama crow is the one you should really fear.

" Wait! Let me explain. " Kuroo quickly responded.

" Their doing this for you, They are choosing to do this on their own terms to win your heart. Though I think they're doing it all wrong. But the only good advice I can tell you is that, go with whatever makes you happy. Because I know they both want what's best for you. " Kuroo looked down to see Hinata fast asleep in his embrace.