~ 8 ~

" say Here when I call your name." Ukai sensei yelled as everyone went to their assigned seats on the bus.

" Dachi?"

" here!"

" Sugawara?"

" Hai!"

" Tanaka?"

" yo!"

" Nishinoya?"

" Hai Hai!"

" Asahi?"

" here!"

" Kageyama?"

" here."

" Tsukishima?" 

"hm"

" Yamaguchi?"

" oh uh here!"

" and last but not least Hinata?" Ukai sensei waited for a reply but didn't get one.

" Oi Yachi isn't here either!" included Yamaguchi, and everyone began to look around the bus seeing if the two had fallen asleep but that wasn't the case either.

" That's strange, normally Hinata would be the first one here, maybe their sick or something." Sugawara tried to come up with some excuse of why the two freshman wasn't here but Ukai sensei highly doubt it since he would have gotten a call from their parents that they were sick, and it would be even weirder if Sugawara hypothesis was true and supposedly they were sick at the same time.

" Well we have to be there at 2:00 pm and it's already 10:00 pm, If we don't leave now then we'll be late."

" WAIT!" Everyone heard a high pitched scream come from outside and when they faced the direction of where it came from. It was none other than Hinata Shouyou, he was carrying a whole bunch of bags that looked pretty heavy.

" Where were you guys?" Ukai asked as he watched the two young teens struggle to catch their breaths.

" Sorry I accidentally dropped my stuff and it went everywhere and Hinata was heading for the bus and then he saw me and then he asked to help me because he saw that I was struggling and then-"

" haha Yachi it's okay, just go on the bus and me and Hinata will put ur bag up," Ukai reassured before picking up most of the bags giving Hinata a heavenly break and packing it in the trucks. Once finished they got on the bus and began their ride.

" Uh where exactly do I sit?" Hinata asked.

" You can either sit by Kageyama or Tanaka.," Ukai answered not even bothering to look at Hinata as he continued to check his the rear view mirror making sure everything was good to go. On Hinata's part, it wasn't really much of a decision as Hinata quickly made his way to Tanaka. Tanaka welcomed him with a hard pat on the back.

" Glad you can join! We were worried about you." Tanaka laughed as he gave a toothy grin.

" I'm sorry." Hinata rubbed the back of his head.

As everyone was either sleeping, talking, or doing other stuff Hinata was thinking. After that incident, things been awkward, really awkward. Hinata could barely spike his tosses without missing a bunch of times. On the other hand, him and Tsukishima got a little closer, hey only a little. Instead of running off to the gym to go practice with Kageyama, he would actually sit down with Yamaguchi and Tsukishima and eat lunch. At first, it was awkward with the silence and all but once Yamaguchi would break the silence with small chat it became more comfortable.

" Okay guys we're taking a gas break if you need to use the bathroom now's the time to do so!" said Takeda sensei as he walked out of the bus and into the store. Hinata tried to get up but felt something heavy on his lap. Looking down he sees Tanaka's head laying on his lap, drooling.

" Okay first off eww, and second haven't I been in this situation before." Hinata spoke out loud while getting up, Letting Tanaka's head lay on the seat. Walking off the bus he heads to the bathroom and relieved himself. After washing his hands and walking out he see's some of the others picking out snacks and talking.

" Grab what you need! we're heading out!" Ukai yelled and as everyone made their last choices and paid. Everyone went back to their seats and got comfortable before they pulled on the road for another hour and a half.  Trees flew past them and the window let fresh air inside the bus. Before we knew it Hinata could see the bus pull up near a large building and outside stood familiar faces. Hinata couldn't help but smile and wave at his old friend. Finally, he could take his mind off of this petty drama, But he knew things wouldn't go completely smoothly like he would hope but it doesn't hurt to dream.

( uh..... hi *3* I'm very sorry but here's good news... MY LAPTOP IS FIXED :3......yay! Which means I can post more often! Sorry this chapter is trash  but I mean..atleast you can look forward to more chapters... >.<  I'm really sorry guys! I promise I'll make it up to you. )