~ 4 ~

Guys check this song out! I'm pretty sure most of you heard it already but this was my inspirational song that I literally replayed over and over again for 2 hours.

" I finally have you to myself." Kageyama leaned down and kissed his boyfriend's forehead before going down his face. Kissing his eye,then his nose, then his lips in that order.

" Kageyama you know we still have school. and at this rate we're going to be late for first block." Hinata spoke as Kageyama just stared at him in shock.

~ running back to school ~

" YOU IDIOT WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT IN THE FIRST PLACE!"

" WELL YOUR THE ONE THAT PICKED ME UP AND THREW ME ON YOUR BED!"

" OH DON'T WHINE ABOUT THAT YOU KNOW YOU LIKED IT!" Kageyama smirked as he watched the small ginger running beside him blush.

" My point proven." Kageyama teased.

" Oh shut up already!" Hinata punched Kageyama arm who just kept laughing, as they entered the school people was rushing to their classes. Giving the duo hope that they could actually make it on time to class. Right when the bell rung they entered the classroom out of breath and exhausted.

" I'm surprised you two actually made to English on time. Now go take your seats."

" Yes Mrs.Hall." The duo spoke at the same time, taking their seats they listened to announcements before class actually started. For the remaining of the class it was just reading a stupid book.

Hinata waited patiently, praying for the bell to ring at any moment.

RIINNNNNGGGGG........

the bell finally ranged and Hinata thanked who ever was up above for blessing his ears with the sound of freedom from the boring book. Hinata quickly got up from his seat and so did everyone else packing their stuff and heading out the door. Hinata and Kageyama were the last to get out since Kageyama was sleep and was just now packing up his stuff. As they headed towards the door a voice caled out to Hinata.

" Hinata can you stay behind for a bit I need to ask you a favor. you'll be late for class but I'll write you a note." Mrs. Hall called out.

Hinata looked at Mrs.Hall before looking back at the exit that was going to free him from his prison, even if it was just for a minute. Looking back at the English teacher, than back at the door. Hinata let out a sigh before telling Kageyama he'll see him at lunch.

" Don't worry about it Hinata, It's not like you had a choice here." Mrs. Hall laughed.

" Yea, I know." Hinata chuckled. Mrs. Hall was pretty young for a teacher, which meant she could relate to all the teens she had to teach, and Since now they have all these computers and smart boards she actually knew how to work them.

" I have to grade these by tomorrow and this is my only free time but I also need to bring these boxes back to the teacher lounge, can you do that for me. and if anyone asks just tell them Mrs.Hall sent ya!" Mrs.Hall winked while writing a pass for the small ginger boy.

" I have to make a double trip I guess."

" Sure do!"

Hinata grabbed the first stack of boxes filled with who knows what and began to carry them. Hinata trip wasn't that far but it was still a handful. the school was big and the classrooms were also big. Hinata had to walk all the way to the end of the hall which was an school emergency exit than go up the stairs on the left side of the exit door than walk all the way down that hall after the steps until he found the teacher lounge.