~ 3 ~

Hinata POV

After dropping Tsukki off at his house we headed towards Kageyama's house. Of course after getting permission from my mom and Kageyama's parents, even thought their always out of town on business. 

" Let's go home Kageyama!" I smiled up at him while locking hands with him. He looked down at me and grinned.

" You mean my house dumbass.." 

" Well it doesn't matter honestly, as long as your by my side anywhere can be home." I told him and I almost laughed as his once calm and collected face turn into a hot blushing mess. I lightly kissed him on the cheek before we continued our silent journey to his house

~

~

Once there he opened the door for me letting me inside first.

" Aw is Kageyama being a gentlemen now." I teased.

" Whatever.." He huffed as I took my shoes off, placing it into the little shoe rack he always kept on the side on the entrance, I looked around, something I always did for some reason. When you first walk in it's like a hallway with frames and pictures of his family on the wall before you pass the kitchen which wasn't really that special but still in style. The kitchen is all white and except for the sink and the fridge that was silver. The fridge is my favorite! every time you click a button like to get ice or water it always plays a little tune. Then right across behind the little bar counter there is a round, black table that can sit four people.  Kageyama's living room is not that bad actually, his living room is better than mines at home. He has a normal gray leather couch that can sit three people and a love seat that I think his dad always sits in, It has a remote that can massage your back and can lift your feet up, but I never really got the chance to sit in it. 

" Are you going to do this every time you come over." I heard Kageyama say behind me.

" Well, yea I guess." I laughed rubbing the back of my head.

Author POV ( warning boyXboy action. >o< this is my first time writing this kinda stuff so don't get mad if it's complete trash )

" So what do you wanna-" Hinata began but was interrupted when a felt a pair of soft lips clash with his own, but Hinata soon returned the offer and began to move his lips slowly with Kageyama's. As their kiss began to get more heated Kageyama picked Hinata up still while kissing and carried him up the stairs. Hinata wrapped his legs around the raven haired waist to better support both of them. Once they got to the setter's bedroom He threw Hinata on the bed breaking the kiss. Closing and locking the door behind them, Taking his shirt off, then crawling on top of the small ginger to continue their heated kiss.

" Mmm Kage-" Hinata moaned in his ear.

" Yea I know." Kageyama said even thought he was still a little disappointed that Hinata still didn't want to take it to the next level. Honestly Kageyama would want to be Hinata's first and his last. Kageyama ran his hands under the ginger's shirt playing with his soft pink nipples.

" Ah!" Hinata moaned but quickly covered his mouth with his hand. Kageyama noticed this sudden action and grabbed the spiker's small hand and placing it over his head.

" I want to hear you." Kageyama demanded before kissing his boyfriend. Hinata suddenly felt a tongue licking his bottom lip, slightly parting his lips he felt that tongue rush into his mouth, exploring everything in it's path, before slipping out leaving a trail of saliva and taking deep, heated breathes. 

Kageyama was about to go for round to in their heated kiss when something interrupted them.

ring.....ring...ring....