~11~

The following morning Kageyama woke up to see Hinata laying fast asleep next to him in his futon. Later noticing how his arm was wrapped around Hinata's waist tightly, he was surprised the small boy could even breath.

" RISE AND SHINE GUYS! GET UP! ITS BREAKFAST TIME!" Ukai slammed the door open and walked into the room, opening the blinds.

" MY EYES!!!!" Tanaka screeched as the sun beam landed straight into his eyes.

" Hush Tanaka nobody cares about your suffering. " Daichi grumbled as he sunk deeper into his futon only to earn a smack by the team's mom.

As the boys started to get up one by one Kageyama watched, smiling almost as the small ginger stirred in his sleep now facing the opposite way  of the raven haired setter.

" Hinata..."

"Hmm"

" Hinata get up" Kageyama planted sweet kisses onto the ginger's neck.

" Mmhm..."

" Breakfast is ready." Kageyama almost laughed as Hinata tried to hide into the covers.

" We'll be late for practice-"

" Practice!" Hinata shot up from the covers. His hair messier than usual.

" Exactly we'll be late if you don't get up." Hinata pulled the covers off him and got up, heading downstairs.  Kageyama looked across the room to see Tsukishima sending glares towards him.

Kageyama didn't hesitate to send a glare back. The air was intense for a second before Yamaguchi had to interfere.

"Tsukki...We have to get ready, breakfast will get cold." Tsukishima got up, no longer glaring at Kageyama and walked out of the room followed by Yamaguchi.

Looks like Kageyama won this round.

Definitely....

As Kageyama walked into the cafeteria he was greeted by Yachi as she said Good morning to the setter. He nodded at her before finding a seat near his boyfriend.

" Glad you finally decide to join us. " Daichi greeted.

And for the rest of breakfast everyone ate peacefully.

" Now go freshen up so we can start practice!" Ukai and the other coaches shouted. Tanaka and Noya racing to the bathroom followed by a small ginger.

" Tsukishima are you okay?" Yamaguchi looked up at his child hood friend with concern.

" Of course why wouldn't I be?"

" Because you've been clenching and unclenching your fist since we got down stairs."

......

" Yamaguchi? "

" Y-Yeah? "

" Do me a favor and stop stalking me."

Yamaguchi soon became flustered and began to ramble.

" I-I-I'm not I swear it's not like that you got the wrong idea-"

Tsukishima thanked himself for being so smart and left his friend to ramble nonsense.

Once everyone was done freshening up they all headed in the gym and got started on their laps.

"Oi.." Hinata turned around to see a tall blonde looking down on him.

" Oh hi Tsukishima." Hinata smiled at him.

" What are you planning to do after this?"

" Well I heard from coach Ukai that after our laps we'll be doing some stretches." Tsukishima had to hold back a smart remark.