~ 5 ~

Hinata ran back to his house trying desperately to hold in the tears before he could silently release them in the comfort of his bed in peace.

" Hi Honey!" Hinata's mother greeted him at the front door kissing the side of his cheek.

" Hey mom." Hinata forced a smile.

" I'm surprised you actually came home tonight, I thought you were actually thinking about moving in with Kageyama, not that I wouldn't agree with it." 

" oh....HEY!" Hinata finally caught on to his mother comment, all she could do was laugh at her son as he finally understood what she said.

" Anyways dinner will be ready in a minute. Make sure Natsu put on her Pj's last night she ran around the house naked because she couldn't put her shirt on the right way." Hinata's mother sighed at the memory of her chasing her daughter around the house with her underwear.

Hinata walked up the stairs, checking on his sister to see that she had her pajamas on and was playing with her baby dolls, gently brushing their hair.  Hinata smiled at his little sister before going to his room. Closing the door behind him and locking it he stripped out of his clothes and laid half-naked on his bed. 

" Why did I kiss him....Why did I enjoy it!" Hinata questioned out loud. Even though he was alone in his room he couldn't help but hold his tears back.

" Why would Tsukki even kiss me if he already knows that I'm dating Kageyama...But that doesn't even matter anymore cause I kissed him back....I'm a horrible boyfriend." Hinata cried not even caring that his mother was yelling, telling him that dinner was ready. He stayed in his room that whole night, crying himself to sleep.

~

~

~

Hinata woke up, brushed his teeth and hair, got dressed and ate breakfast all in silence. He could feel the stare from his mother behind his back, He knew she was worried about him but he just didn't have the energy to give her a forced smile, and tell her that he was okay. 

" I'll be going now, Mom. I'm staying at Kageyama's by the way. I'll text you when school is out." Hinata announced before grabbing his stuff and walking out the door. Hinata decided that walking to school would be better. He didn't care that he was going to be late for school. But at this point, he didn't really care. He dragged his feet on the ground not looking where he was going. Which cost him as he tripped over a rock that just happened to be in the way and fell face forward.

" AHH!" Hinata fell and stumbled a little down the hill. Hinata rolled uncontrollably until he ran into a tree, hard. Hinata whole body went stiff for a minute in pain as he groaned. Feeling something wet on his forehead he went up to touch the unknown substance, looking down at his fingers he saw red, but the weird thing was that he didn't feel pain in his head but on his forehead. Hinata sighed as he couldn't hide the blood that was running down from his forehead to his chin. He didn't feel like explaining to everyone that he tripped, rolled down a hill, and slam hard against the tree, The only good thing about it is that he shorten his walk by a whole mile. But didn't change the fact the he'll still be late for school. He already skipped practice which he had before school opened. But he couldn't face those two at the moment, Thinking of the blonde only reminds him of the lustful kiss they shared, and thinking of that made him think of Kageyama. He felt guilty, very guilty, How was he going to keep this from Kageyama, they literally told each other everything. Keeping secrets was like a crime in their relationship and sentenced to death was the punishment was death, in their heart of course not physically.

Hinata got up a little to quickly and felt a wave of dizziness hit him before standing up properly. After brushing dirt off of his school uniform he fixed up his bag which was surprisingly still wrapped around his shoulder and across his chest. Hinata looked around and found the road that he was currently walking and headed towards the tracks to resume his walk to school.