Author's Note

Hehehe :3

I love the idea of calling myself an author, though I would have been fired.

So If you read my small author's note in my last update I was going to tell you in detail what exactly happened and why I couldn't update. And this time it wasn't just me being lazy......

So in highschool there's always that one person that's just fake and petty, thirsty for attention, yeah you get the point.

Normally you would want to stay away from those type of people but my dumb ass was like fuck it!

We'll name her Brittney.

So Brittney and I started hanging out in December, around the time of my last update. Also around the time where school becomes the most stressful because we're basically half way through the year and time goes by fast. 

Anyways!

Brittney was really chill at first, we would always talk after school and joke about things. She never really gave me a reason to not like her. Though I had heard the rumors I didn't want to judge her. So we started hanging out and then things started tumbling down in February.

So here when things got rough, I started talking to this guy, we'll name him Brian.

Okay take note

Key word:  " Talking "

Not dating! TALKING!!!! We were never really serious. Even though later on I found out that Brittney liked him as well but she never told me at the time, if she did tell me I would of backed off because like >.> I'm not about to sit here and fight over a boy with you and possibly lose a good friendship, because that's just dumb.

So as Brian and I started talking more Brittney started being " jealous" I guess idk  -.- and she started spreading rumors about me that had nothing to do with our situation! Like seriously <.>

So long story short I ended up throwing some hands and surprisingly I only got detention. Since my teacher at the time who broke it up loved me :3

But she called my mom, which is basically like calling death itself. And for the rest of that day non stop yelling ;-;

That's really it, it was just petty highschool drama that could have been prevented. And the stress of school and turning in assignments last minute. If you did read all of this thanks and I really appreciate you hearing me out. Though I don't really have a deadline for my updates and I kinda just type up the chapters if I have time I will continue the story. And I'll try being more creative with my wording in my chapters and check my grammar cause it sucks.

But bye guys!!!