~ 7 ~

Arriving at the gym Hinata was immediately surrounded by his teammates Hinata bathed in all the attention he was getting. 

" Don't scare us like that man!" Tanaka cried out picking up the small ginger by his armpits and spinning him around in a circle. Hinata giggled at how hipper the second year was at his arrival.

" Set him down before you drop him Tanaka!" Suga scolded earning laughter from the others.

" Oh sorry." Tanaka apologized before gently setting the boy down.

" Okay! let's get back to practice!" Hinata cheered.

" Whoa whoa whoa! Hold on there for a second. You're not touching no more volleyballs for today." Daichi interrupted.

" But-"

" No buts!" Daichi interrupted once again, he glared at the two second years who was trying hard not to laugh at his statement. The captain of the boy's volleyball team let out an exhausted sigh before walking the ginger over to the bench.

" Hinata, you're in no condition to play right now, you just had a panic attack out of nowhere and passed out. That's not a good sign, the nurse said you need rest and that's what you're going to do.."

" W-"

" With no complaints!" Daichi finished.

" fine...." Hinata sighed and slouched on the bench against the wall. Hinata watched as the others continued practice without him. He felt left out and out of place, I mean who wouldn't be if they watched their friends practice and talk without him. Sometimes the ball would roll over towards Hinata and he would go to fetch it. During the middle of it he dozed off into dreamland.

~

~

~

" Shrimp....Oi get up before we lock you in here over night." Hinata woke up to someone gently nudging him on his shoulder. Looking up to see Tsukishima with an annoyed expression. 

" Oh sorry." Hinata yawned and stretched his arms out before dusting himself off and heading towards the door.

" Aren't you forgetting something?" Tsukishima yelled out before Hinata had to mentally slap himself for being so clueless.

" Right my bag, sorry about that." Hinata jogged back to get his bag before running outside the gym to start heading home. While he was walking he spotted Kageyama waiting for him by the bike racks. Even though Hinata technically got over him, it wasn't the best time to face him at the moment. Hinata was hesitant on his first step but continued forward anyways until he could feel Kageyama breathing on his neck.

" Hinata..." Kageyama called out but was rudely ignored by the ginger. Hinata still fumbled with the chains.

" Oi!" Kageyama called out but once again was ignored.

" Hinata!-"

" Kageyama, I can't face you right now. It might trigger another panic attack." Hinata mumbled under his breath, loud enough for Kageyama to hear. 

" So what ever you have to say, you can tell me tomorrow or whatever." Hinata placed his bag securely on his shoulder before hopping on his bike and riding home. On the other hand Kageyama felt heart broken at the few words Hinata had spoke to him. Kageyama knew he was dead wrong but his pride wouldn't let him admit to it. So that night, with his ass handed to him he dragged his feet all the way home. Walking into a empty house was normal for him but, for some reason it felt so different, it was indescribable. Not even bothering to change out of his school clothes he flopped onto his bed, leaving himself to think of all the recent events.

Now as we check on our Hinata he's just greeting his mother who was currently cooking dinner.

" Sweetie dinner's almost ready."

" I'm good mama, I'm not really hungry tonight. Matter a fact I'm just going to head to bed early..goodnight." Hinata quickly dismissed himself before speed walking. 

~

~

~

That morning Hinata felt horrible, yet wide awake. So he did the only thing he could do at the moment, get up. He stretched his arms out and reached them up in the air, lightly arching his back he finally got off the bed and went into the bathroom. Even after taking a hot shower his hair was still as frizzy and curly as ever! It may look spiky to the naked eye but if you really pay close attention to it you can see a little curl at the tip. As Hinata let out another yawn he grabbed his school uniform and began to dress himself. 

" Nii-chan get up-" Natsu, Hinata's younger sister burst threw the door ready to shout at her brother to get up but was shocked when he was already up and dressed.

" Oh hey Natsu." Hinata smiled at his sister who was still shocked that her brother was up. She slowly walked up towards him and poked him before quickly stepping back.

" Oi what are you doing?" Hinata asked as Natsu began to walk around her brother accusingly before dismissing the matter and walking out the room closing it behind her.

" Well that wasn't weird at all." Hinata sarcastically said before grabbing a pair of shorts and a shirt for practice and his backpack. He walked out the door , grabbed something for breakfast before kissing his mother goodbye and heading off to school. He decided to walk to school since he was basically an hour early from when he would normally leave to go to school and that was pretty early in itself. Hinata laughed when he remembered tripping and falling. Like he said before it made the trip to school a lot quicker. He would do it again expect subtract the pain, but instead of worrying about stuff he took a deep breath of the fresh air that nature provided. He could hear the squirrels run around and play with each other and little rabbits running past him like he was another tree.

" Oh snap I forgot!" Hinata realized as he forgot all about the Nekoma training camp he had to go to for a whole week. He pulled and his permission slip and was about to head back home when he saw that it was signed already, and there was a sticky note attached to it as well that read.

" Yes Hinata you can go! don't forget to give this to your coach and tell him I said Hi"  Hinata read out loud and laughed, and the rest of the way to school.

( Please don't kill me o-o I am sorry for not posting alot lately and that's because of....stuff XD And to make matters even worse this chapter was boring as well. But i was beginning to type more but I couldn't find an idea to skip time to when they'll go to Nekoma so I just cut this chapter short and just going to begin my next chapter...so bye <3)