Chapter 10: Leaving Him Shocked

I like to think of myself as a very understandable, reasonable, and kind person. I mean I show a lot of cool compassion to others- even those who suck- I'm just saying. I'm a nice person to put it bluntly.

However, when I have a whole hallway of people giving me varying faces of emotions, my kindness, understanding, and reasonable personality starts to slowly slip away. I start getting upset at the fact that they all stare at me with rage, sympathy, timidness, confusion, snarkiness, and so many more emotions and thoughts.

My name escapes their lips in low whispers as I walk to my locker. They try and hide the fact that they are talking about me, right as walk past them by using extremely low voices. But no matter how "hard" they try to make their insulting conversations quiet enough for me not to hear, I hear loud and clear.

I choose to ignore them though, to just pretend this is just another day of my life-which it was a few years back. But that urge to punch a few of them still burns in my head, but I ignore it like a kind young person I am. Because if I did what I wanted, then the hurt people would be starting at other hurt people, and then it's all back on me. So I restrain myself.

I truly am a humanitarian.

I was able to ignore everyone up until I reached my locker and pulled out my chem book. Right before I was able to turn around to head to class, arms circled around my waist and soft lips sunk down to my neck, sending a shiver down my spine.

But that shiver told me everything I needed to know.

It was Will.

I turn around in his grasp and raise an eyebrow as I put my hands oh his shoulders. "What are you doing Will?"

He smiles lightly and pecks my lips quickly, "What? I can't greet my girl at school?"

I scoff, and break out of his hold, making his smile disappear, but he instantly puts on a small smirk. As close to a smile he'll get when he's upset, "Your girl?" I ask him sourly, and his smirk just grows.

"Of course my girl. Everyone know not to touch you. You're mine."

I raise a brow at him, and when he just smirks back, I know he's being serious about his thoughts.

"Will, dear, I'm not yours, and I don't think I ever was nor will I ever be." I tell him as I cup the side of his face, and he automatically leans into the touch. "I am not one of your many hoes that love you, and like being treated like a toy." And with that I slap the side of his face, leaving him shocked as I walk to class.

By lunch the school is buzzing with chatter.

Rumors float around about me, changing as they go from person to person, yet no one decides to force out enough courage to ask me if any of it is true.

"I hear that they are sleeping together again."

"Well did you know that Quinn is Marilyn's identical twin- and Marilyn killed Quinn."

"I heard that that they were the same person but Quinn has multiple personalities."

I quickly get my lunch and make my way to my normal lunch table, and instantly I am faced with fake smiles and perkiness. I roll my eyes at their façade, and just eat my lunch.

When Cleo sits next to me, the attitude of the table quickly picks up, but a few warily glance at me. Seriously I'm pretty sure the people I call friends are judging me.

"Guys," Cleo says exhaustedly, "Give Quinn a break. She is simply just being herself." She tells everyone at the table, and shoots each one with a warning glance.

"But Cleo..." Trish whines, making me roll my eyes at her, "She doesn't fit in with us anymore." And i just snicker under my breath, which causes Cleo to shoot me one of her signature pointed looks.

"Trish, babe, Quinn was here way before you. She and I set the trends that you follow" Cleo says, smirking at her, "So basically it's you that doesn't fit in." Which causes everyone but Trish to burst out laughing.

Cleo could always threaten people without much effort. I guess that is one thing that we do have in common.

Cleo turns to me flashing her award winning smile, "So Quinn, do you have practice today?"

I shake my head, "No, I canceled practice for today because tonight is Donovan's party, and we all know that that is the one not to miss." Cleo instantly perks up, smiling.

"Awesome, so you're still going?"

"Nah I think I'll just sit in my car and think about it." She rolls her eyes, and playfully hits my shoulder.

"Well we can get ready and go together. I already have my dress picked out." She says excitedly, and I force myself to smile and nod, knowing full well I could probably never say no.

"Of course!" And just like that it's like nothing has changed between us.

All through lunch everyone at the table includes me in the conversation, joking, laughing, like everything was normal. And it was, I didn't get any glares from the any of the girls or guys, well except Trish. She was glaring at me whenever she got the chance.

I think the fact that Cleo didn't push me away got to her. Trish has always be vying to be Cleo's best friend. But I doubt anyone could ever replace me as part of our famous dynamic duo.

 But I doubt anyone could ever replace me as part of our famous dynamic duo

Author: I am so sorry for this being so short. But thank you so very much-

Will: She smacked me.

Quinn: I tapped your face.

Will: You smacked me, woman.

Quinn: Don't be such a cry baby.

Will: I'll be your baby.

Scarlett: You hear that? That is me gagging.

Cleo: So what's going to happen next?

Author: I really wish you guys would have your conversations outside of this area.

Tony: We are all in your head lady.

Author: (rolls eyes at how crazy I sounds) True. But anyway, thank yo so much for reading! Please don't forget to comment, subscribe, and vote!