Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Everyone has problems, no matter how popular, rich, or even oblivious to the world the person may be they still have problems. Just because they might be able to throw money at the problem does not mean that it's not a problem. No one can truly escape this part of life. That's just a simple fact about life.

And with problems, come solutions to said problems. Some will decide to take the problem head on, get it solved and out of the way. Others will tremble in fear with the problem just growing as they try their hardest to fix it. But for me, I avoid the problem all together, and no, I don't mean it to be in the snobby way that I am a saint an have never had a single problem.

I mean have you read about the lives of saints? They live it rough.

I literally avoid the problem at all costs. If the problem is a place, I don't go near it. An activity, I don't do it. A thing that could move, I high tail the opposite way as fast as my tiny legs can carry me.

I know avoiding my problems seems cowardly, but that's how I deal with them. At least until I can actually handle them.

It's been a week since that heart breaking night in which Will decided to tell me he had slept with the girl that I have called my best friend for the last three years. And to say I was taking every step to avoid my problem would be an understatement.

I am currently staying at my older brother's apartment, and have refused to go to school. I have locked myself in his guest room and not once left the apartment. I threw my phone at the wall shattering it. And I disabled all of my location setting on my laptop.

I might have went a little far...

But I can't deal with even the idea of both of betraying me like this, so until I can at least look at a picture of them with balling my eyes out I am not returning.

"Quinn. I'm coming in." My brother knocks, and pops in with out waiting for my response, and instantly scrunches up his nose, making his stubble look like a hobo.

"When was the last time you took a shower?"

I shrug my shoulders, and wrap the throw blanket tighter around myself. "I don't know. When did my life get shattered?" Which just caused him to roll his eyes.

"Quinn, it's not that bad." Theo says giving me a reassuring smile as he sits at the end of the bed.

"Yeah, and having the guy that you pretty much love, but you keep getting hurt by, and the girl in which you call a best friend for three years, sleeping together, is "not that bad!"" I yell at him, and he just puts his hands up in surrender.

"Well Quinn's a bitch. What did you expect?"

"For her not to sleep with Will!"

"Well Will's a manwhore."

"Yeah, one that I foolishly fell for." Tears start streaming down my face again, and I roughly wipe them away. When does it stop hurting?

Theo hugs me and eventually I stop crying, and just hiccup a few times, causing him to hold me at arms length and chuckle.

"Quinn, I know it hurts like a mother fucking truck ran over your heart, then decided to dump rocks and a few boulders on top of it, but you need to be strong. You need to move on, and you need to show them that this doesn't hurt you." He tells me.

"But how?"

"Well first I recommend a shower, you reek like back alley hobo." He smiles, causing me to laugh.

"Says the one that has the whole hobo look down." I say guesturing towards his face, and he mocks hurts, puting his hand to his heart and wiping a fake tear away.