Chapter Twenty Two

Hey guys, so your girl is an idiot and broke her foot a couple of nights ago... Luckily I have some great friends and Peyyton530 brought me her crutches so that I don't have to hop around on one foot :)

If anyone in here is big into anatomy- it was the fifth metatarsal I broke.

So because of that, this chapter is dedicated to her!

Chapter Twenty Two

I finish the last problem to my math homework, my numbers a sloppy mess after completing the entire sheet. My handwriting always deteriorates the further I get into whatever I'm writing.

I ditch my desk chair for my bed and sprawl out on top of it, my hair flying all around me as I fall down onto the mattress.

Before I'm able to get settled, my phone buzzes and I roll over to take it off of my pillow. As I unlock it, I hear Bruce and Angel start to go ballistic downstairs and then I hear a surprisingly high pitched scream.

Furrowing my brow, I get up from my bed and quickly open the door to my room and run downstairs. Both my parents had to work late so they won't be home for another hour and I don't remember inviting Chloe over, but maybe she decided to surprise me.

As I race down the steps, I try to bite back a laugh when I see Logan on the floor with both Bruce and Angel sitting on top of him. He's trying to shove them off, but they're both tubs of lard that won't move unless they want to.

His scream sounded quite high pitched.

"Logan?" I ask, bending down so that I can see him.

He looks up at me in defeat. "Hey Ray-Ray. Could you ask them to get off of me!" He yells the last part while struggling under their weight, and Bruce smacks his lips, moving so that his paw is on Logan's face. "Oh come on!" He exasperates, but his voice is very muffled.

I laugh and shoo them away, and they trot towards the living room as if nothing ever happened.

Logan stands up and wipes his shirt off as well as his face, and when he sees me he launches at me and pulls me into his arms, a smile replacing his defeated scowl.

"How is my bestest ever friend in whole entire world doing?!" He exclaims as he squeezes.

I cough and shove him away with a smile. "She's great, but why are you here?"

"I haven't seen you since four o'clock!"

"Logan, it's five."

He steps closer to me and takes my face in his hands. "Reagan, that's an entire hour," he says seriously.

I roll my eyes and take his hands off of my cheeks. "Sometimes I don't know what to do with you."

He grins and kisses my cheek, making a loud smacking noise that had me cringing for life. "Love me!"

He starts running up the steps towards my room. I sigh deeply and follow after him. I may love him, but sometimes it takes a lot of energy to be around him.

"Any news on Chloe and Cole?" I ask as I jump onto my bed.

Logan sits at my desk and spins the chair around. "Nothing yet."

Something is digging into my side, so I reach down and see my phone and the forgotten message.

Hayden: Hey, since I know you're dying to see me, come over ;) Elliot wants to see the dogs