Chapter Forty One

Alright guys, this is the final chapter of Love, Anonymous. This journey with y'all has been amazing, and I can't thank you enough for making this book as popular as it is! Please please please continue to tell your friends about it :)

I'd still love to receive covers! 

Chapter Forty One

Back at school, life with Hayden is great. Sure, sometimes people give me looks knowing that I was just with Noah and am suddenly with Hayden, but most of them are just jealousy. Hayden is the so called 'hot god' of our school, and little old me was the lucky one to win over his heart.

Somehow, it spread around that he wrote me letters every week for basically forever, so those looks of jealousy are mixed with a sense of adoration. Who knew a "player" could be so adorable and sweet?

I'm knocked out of my thoughts when Bruce starts barking and attempts to jump down from my bed. As he hits the floor, he stumbles hard because of the missing leg and I shoot up to help him, but he steadies himself and continues on his pursuit of the door, barking along the way.

Angel is a little bit more gentle with her dismount and leaps with a sense of grace, trotting along to follow her faithful companion. And my faithful companion is the one at the door.

Since I'm too lazy to actually get out of bed, I just text Hayden just to let himself in and come upstairs.

Technology is an amazing thing.

I hear Hayden mount the steps, most likely taking two at a time, and then he's in the doorway of my room with a beautiful smirk taking up his face.

"You texted me? Really?" He chuckles, walking fully into my room.

I blush slightly and snuggle deeper under my covers and he laughs, easing onto the bed to hover over me.

"You are so lazy," he breathes with a smile.

I shrug and bite my lip as my eyes trail down to his, "You're just not worth the walk all the way downstairs."

He raises a brow and lowers himself further onto me, his face getting closer and closer. "Is that so, Cupcake?"

I nod my head, words failing me from his proximity. He has way too much of an effect on me.

I can still sense some of the sweat from his workout earlier today, proving he hasn't had a shower since then. But stronger than that is the faint scent of cologne still stuck to his clothes from either before or after his workout.

"Cupcake, are you sniffing me right now?" He grins.

My eyes go wide on his and I gulp hard, "What? No. You're crazy..."

He laughs and shakes his head at me, "Says the one sniffing her boyfriend who hasn't had a shower since his workout."

He begins to pull back to sit next to me rather than straddle me, but I smirk and decide I want to have some fun.

I reach my arms out and loop them around his shoulders, keeping him in place on top of me, and I lift my head to whisper in his ear.

"We could always take one together." I say, brushing my lips on his ear and across his cheek as I pull away.

His confident exterior crumbles at my words and suddenly he's putty in my hands as his eyes darken slightly.

"Together?" He clarifies huskily.

I smirk and lean up again, brushing my lips against his as I reply. "Together."

Just as he puckers his lips for a much wanted kiss, I pull back and raise a brow at him, waiting for his answer.

"You have no idea how bad I want to, but are you ready for that?" He asks, trying to keep his composure.

"To do some stuff, yeah." I admit, my harmless fun turning into desire.

"Like what?" He asks huskily, eyes raking down my body.

I bite my lip and let my hands trail down his chest, causing him to groan softly.

"Why don't I show you?"

He doesn't need me to say anything else before he's standing up, taking the covers off of my body, and picking me up bridal style to carry me into the bathroom.

---

"I'm just saying, there are many possibilities of what you can do in the shower and you only dipped your toes in Reagan. You could also-"

"Stop talking," I cringe, trying to shut Logan up to 'all the possibilities' that could come with having some...fun in the shower.

Chloe starts laughing and Logan pouts.

"Reagan, I just want to make sure you know all of the possibilities," he whines.

"I know enough," I breathe.

I get to my locker, and as I open it up my heart stops as a familiar letter flies out and gently onto the ground.

A letter?

I scan it over to see if it may be another person messing with me, trying to tell me that now Hayden isn't my secret admirer but actually someone else. I don't think I could handle something like that happening again.

But as I scan over the letters envelope I don't spot anything out of the ordinary; it looks like a standard, heart stopping letter.

Dear Beautiful,

For the past year I've been craving to get close to you. I've been craving to know your midnight thoughts, your first thought when you wake up, your random food cravings, your favorite movie, your favorite book, your most hated class, your pet peeves. Moral of the story, I've been waiting for forever to get to know you better than anyone else.

You don't know what it means to me that I have finally done all of that. I feel like I know everything about you, yet I know there's still so much to learn.

I can't wait to learn it all Cupcake.

Love,

Hayden

I don't even notice the smile on my face as I close the letter, and I definitely don't notice the body behind me until I feel arms wind around my waist from behind and a rock solid chest against my back. Hayden rests his chin in the crook of my neck and kisses my cheek and I gently rest my head on his.

"You wrote me another letter?" I ask, fiddling with it in my fingers.

I feel his breath as he chuckles, and I turn in his arms to face his cute smirk.

"Cupcake, don't think just because we're together I'm going to stop writing you letters."

The End

Sorry guys, I don't plan on having an epilogue for this story. I want you guys to be able to imagine your own ending for Hayden and Reagan :)

Don't be sad this story is over, because within the next few months I may just have something new for you guys to start reading! Be on the lookout for a new story by me titled I Fight For Her.

Thanks you guys, and I hope you loved this book!!