° o n e °

-

-

a plain white canvas is all she can see. she would love to draw on it but nothing comes up in her mind. eunseo wanders her eyes around the campus, only to see people busy minding their own business. some were reading, some were chatting and some were spending their time with the people that they close to, she believes.

a long sigh escapes her mouth as her shoulders drop. she closes her eyes and tilts her head upwards. letting the sunlight hit her almost transparent skin colour. until she feels something spill on her clothes. she immediately shot her eyes wide open and see a random guy in denim jacket who has his eyes widen too.

the liquid that spills on her clothes were flowing till her brand new canvas. she gasps and gets up, wipe the liquid on the canvas first, doesnt care about her clothes. the guys walks closer to her in panic mode as clumsily pulls out few tissues from his backpack.

"I am so sorry" he wipes her now wet and dirty canvas. eunseo clicks her tongue and silently inhales before flashing him a smile, "no, it's okay" she lies. of course she's not. her clothes are wet by the sweet liquid and now her favourite brand of canvas has dirt and stain on it.

"your clothes" the guy points at her clothes. wrong day, wrong outfit. she dressed herself in a white blouse and a pair of boyfriend cut jeans. now, her blouse is a see through. her cheeks are flush red as she pulls her blouse outwards so that it won't stick to her body.

"here" eunseo looks at him. he takes off his jacket and hangs it on her shoulders, carefully covers her blouse. "I'm sorry, again.." his eyes moves until it lands on her identity card that has her name on it "..eunseo" he calls her name politely.

"it's an accident I believe so I can't get mad at you" eunseo looks down at her blouse. everything on her today is a brand new "it's a pity that this is my new blouse and that's my new canvas" she mutters under her breath, still audible for him to hear what she says.

"really?" he gets more panic "is it expensive? I promise to buy you a new one next time, eunseo. I'm so sorry"

eunseo can only laughs at how sorry he was, small laugh finally escapes her mouth for today, "no, it's really fine. really, you don't have to buy a new one for me. I can just wash this and I can just clean the stains on it" she lifts her canvas and runs her fingers on it before lightly nods her head.

"I'm sorry but.. " he calls her out, again so polite. the aforementioned girl looks at him and hums. "are you new here? I never seen you before" he asks.

"nope" she shakes her head "I've been here since last year. anyways, I need to go. about these, you can just forget about it and live a happy life" she said, referring to her blouse and her canvas "and your jacket, I promise to give you back tomorrow. thank you" she smiles before grabbing all her belongings and hangs her beige tote bag on her right shoulder before walking away.

"but!" he half raises his voice, making the girl stops her track and turns around "where should we meet tomorrow? to give back my jacket?"

"oh right, we can meet again here. same time" she slightly bows her head and continues her track to her next class.

"jimin!" another guy comes at him, hanging his hand around his shoulder. jimin hums as he looks eunseo slowly disappears from his sight. "I've been looking for you everywhere. everyone's waiting for you. let's go" the brunette hair guy taps his friend's shoulder few times, gaining his attentions.

"tae. do you know any girl named choi eunseo in this campus?"

"oh, I know, a bit"

"really? what major she takes?"

"not really sure but she do arts, just like jungkook. why?"

jimin shakes his head, "nothing, just, I'm curious"

"did you talk to her?" taehyung asks as they both start walking towards their class.

his friend hums, making taehyung claps his hands. "dude, you're so lucky. I heard that she never talk to anyone in this campus and she always by herself"

jimin looks down and then look back at taehyung, "even the people in same classes as her?"

taehyung nods his head, "jungkook told me. he once sit beside her because there's no unoccupied seat left and he said her skills are no joke but still, she's cold"

"really? she looks fine to me"

"that's why I'm giving you a standing ovation just now. you just talked to her. keep it up and make more friends for her"

"sure" jimin breaks into a smile before entering their class.

///

eunseo's class ended quite early today. she hops on the bus and plug in her earphone before Nu'est Daybreak plays softly into her ears. the melody of it makes her soft and so calming. she feels more relaxed despite how sticky she feels because of that guy's drink.

after few familiar blocks appear in her sight, she gets ready to hop off. living alone isn't a problem for her but surviving alone is the main problem here. by her luck, she got to rent the cheapest apartment ever and it's convincing for her. her apartment has no extra rooms except for the store and bathroom. she only sleeps on the sofa bed her father gave to her.

eunseo switches on the lights and closes the door behind her before placing her keys on the counter. having no one to talk with is something she does ever since her middle school. everyone sees her as the cold girl that never wants to socialize with others but little did they know, she's just an introvert girl who has a trust issues because people have lying issues.

the denim jacket she got from the guy was hang on a hanger and she brushes the dirt on it before putting her blouse into a basin so that she can hand wash it soon. then, her phone starts to light up when she disappears into the bathroom.

pjimin95 started following you