° s i x °

—

"hi eunseo". the aforementioned girl lifts her head up from looking too long at the shelf of chocolates, only to see someone that she doesn't like. in her hand has her favourite chocolate bar, she holds it tight and take a step back. before the person could say anything, she storms towards the counter to pay the chocolate and immediately head outside of the store.

a hard rather than a soft grip on her right hand can be feel by eunseo. she turns her heel, still in the grip of the person's hand. "let me go" eunseo said as she yanked away but of course the hand won't budge, it's much more bigger and stronger than her.

"eunseo, i want to talk with you" the guy in blue checkered shirt said as his eyes soften when their eyes meet. the grip is also slowly loosen.

"I'm sorry but I don't know you" she straight up say before struggling to pull away her hand free.

"eunseo, please"

"no" she sounds very stern.

"eunseo, i–"

"stop, I don't like to have a conversation" she pulls her hand with all of her strength and finally it's free from his grip. the man is about to open his mouth again but she quickly head back to where her and jimin settled themselves earlier.

the man that she left him alone at the back heaves a heavy sigh before hanging his head low.

"why'd you even here jun" eunseo hisses as she hurriedly to the her place. when she arrives, jimin gets up and smiles, "you're back". she fakes a smile before grabbing all of her stuffs quickly, "I need to go" she lifts the tray up and walk without even waiting for his response, she puts down the tray at the counter and brushes the dirt before storming out from the cafeteria.

jimin on the other hand worried after the cold treatment he receives earlier. his eyes never leave her figure until she completely disappear from the cafeteria. he blinks rapidly, has no clue what just happened.

///

"jimin!" taehyung takes a seat beside him and settles his backpack on the desk.

jimin doesn't reply, instead, he props his chin with his right hand and spaces out, mouth forms into a thin line. taehyung looks at his friend weirdly, he waves his hand in front of him but still not getting any response. "yah. park jimin" taehyung flicks his forehead and jimin finally snaps back.

"ow, what's that for" jimin winces as he rubs his forehead. "uh, I called you but you didn't reply back" his friend explains before flipping his reference book "you look so spaced out, did something happen?" taehyung asked as his eyes fixed on the line that he highlighted it few days ago in the book.