° e l e v e n °

—

while everyone is thinking hard for their next upcoming assignments, jimin is the only who keeps on thinking how his lips and eunseo's lips connected with each other yesterday. he's been spaced out a lot today and almost got scold by his professor, fortunately that he's fast enough in catching up what he's learning today.

jimin told jungkook about what happened yesterday and he made him scolded at him for 30 minutes straight. jungkook was so mad at the fact that he knew jimin played eunseo's heart and the fact that he kissed her at the wrong time made him mad even more.

jimin badly want to have a talk again with eunseo but if course she's trying to distant herself with him again. everytime their eyes meet, she would be the first who look away and start to walk alone. he knows that she barely has friends and he cant rely on jungkook for looking out for her always because, because of jimin and jun con act, eunseo didn't want to talk with jungkook either.

the guy who dressed himself in white button up lazily walk out from the class with his head hung low. until he bumps onto someone. he clicks his tongue and lifts his head, again, meeting with jun. jun has a smile on his face, a smile that if you're not close with him, you might think that he's an angel, however jimin knows him. that smile on his face means he is satisfied enough with the result he sees.

"looks like that girl didn't want to talk to you anymore" jun says as he pats jimin's shoulder lightly "that means she already know our plan so let's just end it right here okay jimin? you did great, friend"

jimin rolls his eyes as he yanks jun's hand away, "this whole thing won't give you any benefits at all jun. she wont talk to you either"

jun shrugs, "I actually don't mind. as long as there's no other people around her, then I'll be happy with it"

"oh god" jimin heaves a sigh as he shakes his head "you sound so evil jun. don't you want to see her happy again? like she always do when you guys were together?"

"nope" jun forms his lips into a straight line "I prefer not to. i just want her to feel how does it feel when you have no one around you because that's how I feel when suddenly they both left me and I had no one after that" he once again pats jimin's shoulder and smiles "thank you for your cooperation jimin, you're my true friend here. see you" and with that jun leaves him. 

///

eunseo keeps her books inside her bag as the bus she waited for arrives. she hops in and take a seat at the usual place she would seat. just in time, her phone ring.

"hi mom" she smiles regardless that her mom won't even see the smile "I'm doing fine.......yes, I'm on my way to your house. I'll be in 30 maybe?.......sure, see you, bye!"