THANK YOU

Thank You Notes;

Hello Canvas's loyal readers! As you guys know, Canvas had already come to an end. I would like to thank you guys for staying with me till the last chapter :)

Honestly, I don't really like where the story went as it was too rushed and too messy? The plot was kind of messy but since it's my very first story, I guess that's how people start eh?

But really, thank you to everyone who had supported my story since day1, I really really really appreciate all the supports that I've received so far.

Shoutout to -serenjipity for being the first person who ever hype up this story and actually the person who inspired me to write, also to taeffe for being the loyal reader and supporter ever!
(y'all really need to checkout their stories!)

And to my friends who go to the same school as mine, I hate you guys muah! How can I forget the readers who read this crap book? You guys are the MVP *thumbs up*.

I didn't really expect that this book will get so many readers and I will always be thankful for that ;)

I also want to apologize if there's anything wrong with this story and for my really horrible language (eng isn't my first) and those comments that I didn't reply, just to let you know that i love you guys, I had fun reading all of your comments, they actually made my day!

Lastly, have a nice day and THANK YOU <3

Rai, peace out!