° s e v e n t e e n °

[ last chapter ]

[ last chapter ]

:')

-

one month had passed and everything seemed to be back to normal. jimin and eunseo seeing each other like a normal couple again, jimin got his hearing back, jun is doing just fine in Busan and eunseo is so happy with her current situation.

it's currently 10 minutes before her class coming to an end, that means 10 minutes before she can see her boyfriend again. the pencil that she has in her grip keeps on taping the desk, unison with the sound of clock ticking. jungkook who is seated beside her frowns and takes the pencil away.

"it's distracting me" he says and put down the pencil on her place. "oh sorry about that" she chuckles and takes her pencil again before jotting one last note and then they're good to go. then, she wastes no time to keep all of her stuffs into her bag.

"you're seeing jimin after this?" jungkook asks, putting the straps of his backpack on his shoulders. she nods and hums with a huge grin on her face "jealous?". he scoffs in disbelief "why would I? I'd rather spend my time playing overwatch than spending my time with you guys". eunseo shrugs it off and laughs before patting his shoulder "well then jungkook, bye!" she beams and happily skips until she's out from her class. jungkook on the other hand stands still and sighs "man, love do change people"

-

at the outside of the campus, jimin was waiting for eunseo to come out but then two freshmen, to be precise, two girls came to him. he's taken aback by their sudden appearance.

"jimin sunbae!" one of the girl, who has a bobbed hair cut beams with a huge smile on her face "I was told that you're from our department and you're one of the best student"

jimin can't help but to blush at the compliment, he has his hand cupping the the back of his neck "and why are you two here?". the other girl continues "we just wondering if you can help us in acing our end year project. I heard you got the highest scores for the past few years" she says and he blushes some more but when he's about to say something, he gasps when eunseo suddenly there, standing in between the two girls with an unamused expression.

the girls ask him why and they turn around, the startle as well and move to the side "eunseo sunbae" the bow. eunseo walks up to jimin and pats his back "what a good senior you are" she says with a smile before giving those two girls her attention "but I'm sorry, he failed this year's project and I don't think he can teach you guys. plus" eunseo clears her throat and come closer to them before whispering something that make them bow quickly and walk away.

his jaw drops and closes again when eunseo turns around, still with her straight face. "what did you said to them?" he asks. "I just told them you suck and taehyung is better" she answers as she looks away. jimin snorts before he cups her face and squishes her cheeks "you're jealous aren't you" he plays with her cheeks.

the girl whines and pulls away his hands "jealous?" she scoffs "there's no such thing as jealous in eunseo's blood. we just don't do jealous". his hand slowly reaches out for hers and intertwines heir fingers together, jimin the brings her hand up and plants a kiss on her knuckles, making her guard down "jimin!" she hits his arm. "oh stop pretending, you're jealous" he beams before pulling her into his embrace "choi eunseo, do you think I'm going to go to other girls and leave you behind? I won't do such thing, not anymore because you're finally mine"

eunseo wraps her hands around his torso as well and sighs "I know, you won't do such things"

///

it's Saturday and finally, a short break for them to spend their quality times together or to calm their messed up mind. in order to get the calmness that they've been looking ever since they started their semester in the campus, jimin decided to bring eunseo along to his hometown as there's a lot of things that can ease everyone's mind there.

"wow jimin, can't believe you're not bringing me, who was born in busan and you bringing her instead who was born somewhere else, probably somewhere that wasn't even in korea" jungkook has his both hands in the pocket of his jeans while his expression is straight as he watches jimin getting ready.

jimin stares into him and squints his eyes "man, eunseo wasn't even lying when she told me that you sound like a jealous girlfriend. you okay dude?". jungkook scoffs before resuming his overwatch "whatever" he shakes his head, making jimin to laugh.

the bus ride to the train station that both eunseo and join agreed to meet up wasn't that far from his place, he got there in 15. as soon as he hops off the bus with his backpack that filled with clothes for one night, eunseo who has a huge grin on her face right away comes into his sight. she lifts her hand up and he quickly hastens his steps towards her before pulling her into a really tight hug.

"how are you?" he asks, breaking the hug and pushes some strain of her loose hair away from her face. "good as ever" she smiles "you?". jimin wraps his hand around her shoulder and moves to start walking as their train is going to be the soon. he answers her "there's not even one time I don't feel good when I'm with you. except that jungkook is still loud as ever, you're right, he sounded exactly like a jealous girlfriend"

both eunseo and jimin take a seat for awhile as their train has not arrive yet. eunseo then takes out her camera and starts to take some pictures here and there. jimin who is sitting there watches eunseo taking the pictures with warm smile plasters on his face. he never thought that he would go this far with her. for him, eunseo is like the first person who treats him very generously even before they started to get together. he couldn't be more thankful at the fact that she always there by his side when he was admitted in the hospital. the smile on his face seems to never wants to fade away but he brushes it off when she suddenly turns around with the prettiest smile of hers. they were together for a long time, but everytime they make an eyes contact, his heart will beats twice faster than usual and his cheeks will go red, almost invisible but he is still blushing.

"hey eunseo! sit here" he asks as he pats her seat earlier. eunseo hangs the strap of her camera around her neck and walks to him before taking a seat beside him "what is it?" she asks. jimin then casually intertwines their hands together again and plays with her fingers "nothing, just stay here little longer". she snorts and leans back, still letting him to play with her fingers.

"thank you for everything" he says and gives a quick peck on her hand. eunseo chuckles "shouldn't I be the one who's thanking you?". jimin turns his head and looks at her.

"you know that you actually helped me in overcoming my issues a lot and I'm so thankful for that. jimin" she calls him softly and he hums with a smile on his face "not trying to be cheesy but you somehow, okay but how should I say this? my life was monotonous but when you appeared, the colors were added by itself. I can see red, blue, yellow and even pink" she laughs making him to laugh together "all this while, I can only see colors on the canvas that I use to draw or the color tube I bought from the shop but my life was always black and white, nothing" eunseo inhales and exhales "you give me so many, variety types of colors that make me realise that life wasn't that bad if you stay with the person who is really want to be with you" she ends it with a smile when they make another eye contact.

jimin is quiet for a moment but then he chuckles "geez, that's a long one" he scoots closer to her and gives a peck on her cheek "I love you" he whispers.