° n i n e °

-

-

after a long presentation session in his previous class, jimin feels thirsty. he heads straight to vending machine and insert some coins before pressing the drink that he wants. the can falls down from its place and he kneels down to pick it up. however, a person just snatch his can away from him.

"hey!" jimin frowns as he lifts his head up only to see jun in his sight trying to open his can drink. the slightly small guy stands up properly before leaning his back to the machine.

"so, how long do want this game to continue?" jun asks as he takes a sip from his drink. jimin shrugs, "I don't know, I feel bad for her. should we stop?". "no!" jun strongly denies before shoving the can into jimin's hands "not until she realises that you're the bad guy here"

"jun, I'm the only one that will get the bad reputation later. it's not fair"

"well, you didn't say any words when we planned this friendship. you want me to get the bad image too? I got enough when we're in high school" jun stands up straight before giving a pat on jimin's right shoulder "just play this until she realises that trusting you was a bad move and from there, she will come back to me and then we'll live happily ever after, alright jimin?" he adds and about to walk away but jimin stops him.

"dude, I want this to end. did you know how hurt she was? she told me about you guys and I can feel her wound. I don't want to add more" jimin shakes his head as guilty paints on his face.

"jimin, we agreed to do this. you know we were best friend since we were five and we even promised to help each other"

"yes we did, but I realised that doing this will only make her live in more miserable life. do you want her to live in depression and more trust issues? I doubt she will go back to you even after she knows that me and her friendship are all an act"
"dude, it doesn't matter. i just want to make her live with more trust issues because that is lowkey my happiness. I bet she did mention that if her friends are happy then she will be happy as well"

"she...did" jimin says softly.

jun's face lighten up with a big smile but jimin thought it's evil instead, "so?" he raises his eyebrows "just play with her a little more and then we're done, okay?" he pats again in his shoulder before bidding him a goodbye.

on the other hand, "oh".

///

"eunseo!" jimin lighten his footsteps towards her with a big smile. the aforementioned girl lifts her head up from her canvas but quickly look away. he frowns before taking a stool and put it near her. jimin takes a seat and watches her dipping her brush into a cup of clean water softly.