° s i x t e e n °

[ adorable :'( ]-

[ adorable :'( ]
-

for the past few days, all eunseo did was rushing to her classes and went to visit jimin who will always awake but never aware of her existence.

today is the same. eunseo hops off the bus and runs into the big building. she goes straight to the elevator, presses the floor number and waits for it to bring her up. she wastes no time once the elevator door open to rush to jimin's ward.

"jimin, I'm here" she pushes the door and grabs yoongi's and hoseok's attention "oh hello sunbae" she greets them with a bow. "hi eunseo" hoseok waves at her as yoongi raises his hand up to greet her back.

eunseo put her backpack on the ground and tucks her hair behind her ear, "has he eaten yet?" she asks. "he won't eat" yoongi answers her sadly "we tried but he won't open his mouth. can you help him? we both need to see our prof to settle our stuffs". "sure I can" she nods. "then, we'll leave you here alright eunseo. just call us if you need anything" hoseok adds.

right after the door is closed, she turns back to face him with a small smile plasters on her face. she knows his hearing still hasn't recovered yet, she still want to talk as if like he can hear everything that comes out from her mouth.

"let's eat!" she beams happily after settling herself in front of him with a bowl of soup in her hand "you need to eat so that you can stay healthy". she takes a spoon of the soup and moves it closer to his plump lips. eunseo can't help but to motioned her mouth open as well.

jimin gladly opens his mouth and takes a sip of it. "there you go" she smiles and another spoonful of the rice and dips it with the soup before letting him eat again.

"I wonder how does it tastes" eunseo laughs "hospital's food were never good".

she lifts her head up and make an eye contact with him. she can't help but to smile brightly. instead of receiving a bright smile as well, there's a wry smile plasters on his face. eunseo frowns and puts down the bowl before wrapping her hands around his.

"you shouldn't smile like that" she shakes her head "you should smile widely". eunseo brings her fingers to the corner of his mouth and spread them widely, "smile like this okay?" she then cup his face "I can't watch you looking sad all the time. it hurts me"

then, jimin pulls away her hands and takes out his phone. eunseo stares at him who is typing something in his phone before he passes the phone to her.

I miss you :(

she reads. eunseo lifts her head up, "I miss you too!" she says and pulls him into her embrace. jimin hugs her tightly as his hand caresses her hair. then, they both pull away immediately after the sound of door opening. eunseo looks over her shoulder and sees jun is standing with a paper bag hanging on his right hand.