° t w e l v e °

—

eunseo tries really hard to be free from his grip, she yanks his hands away very harshly that make he falls to the ground. she takes the chance to kick in his balls and even on his stomach causing the guy to groan in pain. with that, she takes her cue to leave. run as fast as she can and as far as she can.

as she runs, she keeps on looking at her back to see if the guy is still after her. she runs and looks back, run and look back few times until someone grabs her hand again. she screams for real time this time as she jumps in surprise.

"eunseo?"

she lifts her head and only to see jimin with worry eyes. out of nowhere, she starts to cry and suddenly on her knees. she cries her eyes out as she places her hand on her heart that is beating really fast from the earlier incident. jimin widen his eyes as he too get on his knees and slowly holds her shoulders.

"yah...why are you crying" jimin looks at her but she just keep on crying and hung her head low. he cups her face and lifts it up, trying to read her eyes. she looks scared. he then moves his eyes towards her other parts of her in case there's a wound or something. a red mark can be seen around her wrist, he lifts her arm up and furrows before turning his back.

"get on my back. you don't look like you're strong enough to walk" he says as he looks at her over his shoulder.

eunseo sniffs and wipes her eyes as she slowly gets up, "I...dont...want..to burden...you" she says in between her hiccups.

"it's okay, I insist" jimin flashes her a smile.

it's dark and she knows it but to her surprise, she can actually sees his smile clearly. it's very wide and bright. it's been a long time since she saw that kind of smile. eunseo lightly nods her head and wipes her face with the hem of her long sleeves shirt, ignoring the smudge that will stain on it. eunseo then wraps her hands around his shoulder carefully and taps his right shoulder signalling that she's ready to be lift up.

"here we go!" jimin exclaims before lifting her up "oh, you're so light" he laughs.

"thank you?" she replies, still trying to catch her breath after a long and hard cry sob.

the piggyback ride is so quiet that all he can hear is her breathing and the combination of cold and hot breeze from the cold night air and from her hot breathing. jimin can feels her pointy chin on his shoulder so he tries to move his head to the side so that she can be more comfortable.

"did I make you uncomfortable?" she asks, lifting up her face.

"ah no you're not. I'm okay with this. just be comfortable and loosen up, don't worry about me"