° t h r e e °

-

-

friday is the only day that eunseo enjoys attending her campus because she barely has class on that day. as soon as her class ends, she goes to the nearest supermarket to do some groceries despite being lack of money but for the sake of living, she's willing to sacrifice her own money.

just like other people, eunseo pulls the cart into the section she wants to get something from. her eyes busy wandering on the shelf as she pushes the cart at the same time. she's so into finding the items that she bumps onto someone accidentally. her phone in her hand falls to the ground.

"shoot" she mutters under her breath as she kneels down to pick it up.

"eunseo?"

the girl lifts her head up and sees jimin with another familiar guy beside him but she just cant put her fingers on it. "oh what a coincidence" eunseo smiles to jimin before she slightly bows to the guy in an oversized hoodie beside him.

"oh right, this is yoongi sunbae in case you're wondering" jimin points at yoongi beside him.

"ah, hello sunbae, it's nice to meet you" she said and bows again.

yoongi lifts his hand and points at her, "you must've be eunseo. right, jimin asks a l-"

"are you alone?" jimin rushes to stand beside her and steals her attention, cutting off his friend.

eunseo is a bit surprise by the sudden touch when jimin naturally puts his arm around her shoulder and drags her somewhere, doesn't forget to push her cart for her and leave yoongi alone at the back.

"nice jimin! call me when you're done dating!" yoongi half raises his voice before disappearing to another section.

"d-don't mind him" jimin awkwardly laughs, still has his hand on her shoulder "and about what he said earlier, just forget it" he shakes his free hand in front of her before pulling away his hand from her shoulder when he realises his touch "I'm sorry".

"ah, it's okay" she chuckles and take over the cart "plus, I didn't hear clearly what yoongi sunbae said earlier, what was it again?". "oh really?" jimin looks at her "no-nothing important".

silence conquers them as eunseo pushes the cart and wanders her eyes around the section while jimin has his both hands clasped together behind his back. he bites his inner cheeks as he tries hard to find something to talk about.

"so, you're doing groceries?", that is all he can asks that somehow makes him to facepalm himself as it is very obvious that she's doing her groceries.

eunseo hums, "need to load something in my place so that I won't starve to death. how about you?" she diverts her attentions to him.

"same" he nods. "oh, you guys live together?" she asked, referring him and yoongi. "no no no" he laughs "he just wants to tag along but we do live near to each other. seven of us live near to each other"