° e i g h t °

[ jimin's smile can bright up the world, you can't say no to me 😤 ]

choi eunseo has been staring at her apartment ceiling for 15 minutes straight, even barely blinking. somehow, she feels something weird in herself, something that she has been through but she can't remember what it is. that happens right after jimin walked her home earlier.

after they both had a long conversation, a bonding session with each other, jimin decided to walk her home. at first, eunseo declined it but jimin insisted, like always, he said its getting late plus he knew how her neighborhood street looks like when it's night, never in his mind to let her walk alone in dark.

eunseo now has her both hands cupping her cheeks, her red heating cheeks after a certain scene suddenly plays in her mind.

"..I promise to protect you from any harm"

unknowingly, she squeals in her hands, muffling her high pitched voice that she hasn't heard it for a long time.

after they both had arrived in front of her apartment, he had this smile that made her heart flutter at the moment. she seen that smile for many times already but tonight was so different. jimin even pulled her into a hug for a last time, he said that she looked like she really needs a tight hug so he did, he hugged tightly while patting her back few times, assuring that everything's fine.

then, they bid each other goodbyes and started from there, started from eunseo shut the door behind her, locking it and immediately plopping down on her bed, she feels something weird, weird but in a good way.

eunseo pulls out her phone from her pocket and open her search engine. she starts to type something, in hoping that it would at least answer her curiosity.

"wh..at...does...it.....me...ans...if..we...feel...some...thing..weird...in our stomach. search it!" she touches the small magnifying glasses beside the white bar and some articles are lining up. she scrolls as she reads it one by one.

pregnant? when the last time you had your period? "well, that's wrong because I had it last week" she shakes her head and scrolls down for more.

plain stomachache? "I don't think so, it does not ache me" she pouts and scrolls even more.

probably the feeling of butterflies inside your stomach and that means you're fluttered because of someone, to be short, you're actually in love.

"oh" the phone accidentally drops on her face making her face scrunches up upon the pain, she winces as she feels her eyes getting teary "no, it can't be" she rubs her nose, easing the pain "it wont be that random, in love? after what he....had done" eunseo at lost as she recaps back of what jimin had ever done to her.