° t h i r t e e n °

—

"so, does this mean we are a thing now?"
eunseo turns to face him after throwing the dishes away. she takes a sit just beside him, still looking at him.

"we are" jimin smiles.

the girl can't help but to laugh, "you asked and you answered it yourself jimin"

he pouts, "well, that's because you won't answer me. I confessed to you but you act like it was nothing too"

"what?" she furrows "I didn't act like it was nothing"

"then?"

"it's just that, I don't how to react. right, one thing about me you should know is that, I am really bad at expressing my feelings and also, reacting" she smiles and cups his face "but hey, I love you too"

with that four words, it's actually huge enough to make jimin smiles widely, ear to ear. he grins and let out a giggle before pulling her into a really tight hug. somehow, eunseo can never get tired of jimin's embrace. it feels so right and safe. in his embrace, she can clearly feel how fast and how loud his heartbeat is right now and how his hot breath tickles her ear.

"gosh, I've been waiting for this moment"

"what do you mean?" she asks in between her giggles.

"I like you since the day we agreed to be friends. like, you're so cool and calming. I love the vibe you're giving off to someone and not to mention, you're so cute and adorable" jimin keeps on complimenting her while smiling and plays with her hair.

"you sound like you're describing yourself jimin" she laughs "thank you, I guess?"

he breaks the hug and stares deeply into her eyes. eunseo tried hard to look away because she believes her blushing cheeks are still there after the never ending compliments from him.

"what?" eunseo raises her eyebrows.

"nothing" jimin shakes his head while smiling "you're so cute". and for the first time, she ever heard a guy squeals very hard while squishing someone's cheeks just like jimin does to her cheeks. it's hurt so she holds his both hands that are on her cheeks. "hey, it's hurt" she winces.

"I can't help it, you're just too cute" he let go of her cheeks and sooth them by rubbing his thumbs all over it "sorry"

"it's okay" eunseo laughs and pats his hands.

"well then, guess I need to take my leave. it's getting late and I don't want my girlfriend to feel uncomfortable even before we really going out" he says as he stands up, making her to stand up as well.

they both walk to the door and he pulls it open after lacing up his sneakers. he's already out of her apartment and waves her another goodbye. eunseo flashes him a smile while waving back to her, "text me once you're home alright?"