° s e v e n °

—

it's been 15 minutes straight that both jimin and eunseo intertwined their hands together. as they both step out from the campus area, eunseo pulls her hand, hiding her both hands at the back after that. jimin stops his track and turns around to see her hanging her head low, looking at whatever she sees in the ground.

jimin is worried about her. he walks closer to her and lift her head up to face him by cupping the side of her face. he darts his eyes right into hers, "are you okay?" he asked.

eunseo sighs and pushes down his both hands, "I'm fine"

jimin, an intellectual knows that if a girl says she's fine, it means she actually so far away from being fine. "you know, if you have any problems, you can always share it with me. I can help you"

"even so" she pauses for awhile before looking at him "I don't think you have to help me in this"

"I'm reminding you that I'm here to help you in your hard times eunseo. you know I'm always open"

"yes, i noticed that but I told you, this problem, the one that you butt in earlier, I kindly refused your help" she smiles, very weakly "I don't want you to involve in this one because I don't want you to get hurt"

jimin furrows, "so you're fine if you're the one that get hurt?"

eunseo hums, "I don't mind if I'm the one that get hurt, I just don't want anything bad happens to you"

the guy in front of her sighs and look down, "can you just at least tell me who's that guy earlier?"

she shakes her head, "you don't have to know. he's n-"

"yes I have to" he cuts her off making her to look at him "what if he hurts you. as your friend, i have the rights to know who he is"

"stop with the friend things jimin. I just don't want you to involve in this one. is it that hard?"

"yes it is. what if I'm not there and he pulls you somewhere and do something inappropriate. you knows you're just a fragile girl and that guy earlier, he looks dangerous even though he has a pretty face. however pretty face doesn't mean he's kind"

"oh my god, park jimin" she slightly raises her voice and takes a deep breath after she realises it "look, i really and truly appreciate your help earlier but it's the best for you not to involve in the next one. you said earlier that he needs to respect my decision and it's my decision to make you to stay away from this problem" she looks at him "respect it"