😈 Chapter 1 😈

Hey I'm Alicia or as most like to call me Ali. I am 18 years old and live with my mother and step - douche Eric. Yer I know, my mother hates me this much that she decides to ditch dad to cheat on him with a guy named Eric, Fucking Eric!

Anyway, I go to an average school. Which has the average boring classes, and the average dickheads for students.

Luckily I have my best friend, Josie- who makes school life bearable and life in general. She's the cheerful and popular one between the two of us and I am, well- the stereotypical bad girl (basically meaning I don't give a shit at what people think of me.) but don't worry I have other friends, just not as good as Josie. Well- my other 'friends' are just Josie's buds. There's lily, josh and I think that's pretty much it- but their pretty much dickheads like the rest of the students.

I know what your thinking, isn't this girl charming - note the sarcasm.

Anyways my life in general is pretty shit, considering the circumstances, but I only have one year left in this hell hole before I get to move out and say goodbye FOREVER!!!! And I can't fucking wait. (I am now doing a happy dance.) well you can't really do a happy dance in bed, however I am doing it in my mind.

A loud noise suddenly erupted, shit it's my alarm. I slowly turned over to my alarm and pressed the buzzer; like hell i'm getting up at this hour, about 7am to be exact.

And just as I turned the alarm off my fucking phone began to ring. God, why can't I get a break?

I looked at my bedside table and pondered, should I answer the phone? Or should I not? The phone then stopped. Finally some silence.

I turned back around and started to doze back off when my phone began to ring again, ow for fuck sake I scolded before turning around in bed and picked up the phone.

"Can you fucking stop ringing me?!" I demanded in a sleepy voice.

"Urrgg, Ali get up now!" Josie's distinct chirpy voice demanded on the other end of the call.

"How about no?!" I stated.

"Erm, how about yes?!" Josie shouted. Which made me take the phone away from my ear as her voice sounded like a cats claws scratching a chalk board.

"Josie, just shut the fuck up?! I'm too tired for your shit." I stated honestly. I just really wasn't in the mood for her shit or anyone's shit for that matter.

"Shut up Ali, I don't want to hear silly excuses- you WILL get up and that's final." She stated.

I groaned, not wanting to get up and face the world; I was perfectly fine with not dealing with anyone or anything.

"Ali get up now?!" Josie shouted.

"Urrgg, okay MOM?!" I shouted back.

I could faintly hear a giggle on the other end, "am I that fucking amusing?" I asked.

"Yes you indeed are, Ali." Josie said now happy.

"Well fucking shut up, your laugh sounds like a hyena." I demanded.

"Well isn't someone chirpy today." Josie sarcastically stated.

"Don't fucking start with this jos?!" I demanded.

"Sheesh, okay." She said; I could feel the eye roll from the other end of the phone.

I hung up the call as I sat up in bed. I shuffled along the mattress with squeaking coming from beneath me. I slowly pulled the cover off of me so I could swing my legs onto the floor, as I applied weight to the floor it began to creak- fucking creaky ass room.

I slowly began to lift myself off of the bed and applied more pressure to the floorboards beneath me.

Once I was fully out of bed I trudged over to the curtains, whilst the room was pitch black! Whilst walking to the window to expose sun light into the room I walked into my huge ass speakers, causing me to stub my toe.

"Shit!" I hissed out as I began to now cautiously trudge along the floor again, towards the curtains.

Once at the curtains I opened them up to expose some light into this dark room. Blinded at first, I blinked to adjust my eyes.

I walked over to the bathroom, which thankfully was an ensuite to my room- which is the only good thing about this shitty room.

I trudged over to the shower and turned the faucet on. The water then ever so elegantly dropped down onto the tiled floor. I got undressed and stepped into the warm shower- warm, not hot- FUCKING WARM!!! I know it's a fucking outrage.

Once washed I walked out of the WARM shower and put a towel around me as I already began to feel cold (as you can probably guess I am not a huge fan of the cold.).

Anyways I walked into my room and dried myself and got changed, I know what your thinking, with the curtains open? Fuck yer, I don't give a shit who sees my body because like I said before- I don't give a shit!

I wore my usual attire, which was my leather jacket and worn down converse- which adds to the whole bad girl look and vibe.

My phone started ringing again, which to my dismay I picked the phone up and answered.

"What the fuck do you want?" I said in a bored tone down the phone.

"You better be dressed Ali." Josie said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Really?! We've had the same routine for all these years and your still asking why?!" She asked in an astounded tone.

"Well yer, otherwise why would I fucking ask?!" I said in a 'duh' tone.

"It's 8am Ali. What happens at 8am on a school day?" She questioned.

"Erm, school starts?" I answered confused.

"No you dimwit, school starts at 8:30am. Must I say?" She said now in a bored tone.

"Fucking I don't know, it's not like I do well with questions in the first place?!" I now shouted.

"We walk to school together." Josie said.

"Yay!" I said sarcastically.

"Well are you gonna come out or am I gonna have to come in there to get you?" She asked.

"Fine! I'm coming." I said in a defeated tone.

I hung up and walked down the stairs, grabbing my black bag before walking out the door. I walked passed Josie to go to school as I am not in the fucking mood to talk.

Josie caught up to me and we walked in silence to school, or otherwise known as my personal fucking hell!