😈 Chapter 24 - Luke's POV 😈

• Luke's POV •

I stared at the letter blankly.

Josie had rushed it to me, god knows why.

I opened the letter and decided to read it.

Hey Luke,

You've been my friend since diapers and I gotta admit, you were a sick friend (and I mean that in a good kind of way.).

You would make everything seem better and make me smile, which I am eternally thankful for.

I know recently things haven't been so peachy between us but know that I understand why you acted like that.

I understand you were frustrated about me leaving you, for a guy I just met shopping; which I admit, it does sound silly to me too.

Anyways, just know I forgive you for our little feud.

I want you to be happy and cherish every good thing that happens in life, I know meeting you was one of mine!

I hope you can understand why I did what I did and if you don't know by now, then you will do soon.

Anyways, I've loved being your best friend; and I always will.

So, Until we meet again,

Alicia (your childhood bestie) x

I looked around my locker and saw a group of students huddled around the girls toilets.

I quickly rushed over there and pushed passed all the people.

Josie sat on the bloody floor, tears pouring out of her face. 

Blood was splattered everywhere.

"Fucking, go away!" Josie screamed at the audience.

They quickly ran off however I stayed and ran over to Josie.

"Josie?" I asked.

She looked up at me, tears still flooding her face, "she's gone." She choked out.

My eyes widened.

"Ali's gone." Josie bursted out, her head now placed on the bloody floor.

Alicia's gone. My childhood bestie is actually gone!

I felt my tears start to slip.

She's gone.