😈 Chapter 11 😈

I don't know how long we just stood there in silence.

Glaring at each other.

After a while I decided to sit down and stop glaring at Josie who was already fuming.

One thing I can't believe is that we've fought more in the last week then we ever have done as friends.

I just don't know what's happening between us but whatever is happening is definitely futile.

It was about 3 in the afternoon when everyone decided to wake up, and in that time nor me or Josie had moved from our spots.

Lily yawned, "hey guys, have you both sat there this whole time?" She said as she lazily looked between the two of us.

"Yes-" I said, then I asked, "so, how did you sleep?"

Josie then giggled out, "I believe I am not the person who sticks their head up others butts."

Lily looked at Josie as if she had grown two heads, "what?" She asked confused.

I just rolled my eyes, "don't worry about that-" I said whilst glaring at Josie, "so, how did you sleep?" I asked.

Lily perked up, "I slept good, thanks for asking."

I smiled, "no problem."

I then could faintly hear Josie coughing and under her breath she whispered, 'suck up!' Which was kinda obvious.

Luke then started to yawn, "who's a suck up?"

I started to giggle a bit which earned a glare from Josie.

Josie just brushed the question off though, "baby, your finally awake!" She said.

Josie then leaned down to Luke and kissed his cheek. She then smirked at me, but all I wanted to do was gag.

But Luke didn't acknowledge her like I would have thought, instead he looked directly at me, "hey Ali, have you sat there this whole time?"

I smiled at his question, "yer, I couldn't just leave you guys to wonder off by yourselves and besides you are all still pretty drunk, well was." I said.

Luke looked at me with such concentration it made me a tad bit confused, I mean I am certainly not that interesting, "oh, I see." He said after I had finished.

Josie then barged herself into the conversation, "Baby, I haven't moved one bit too." She said whilst rubbing her hands over Luke's shoulders.

But Luke just glared at Josie, "Josie, I am talking to someone, stop being so rude!"

Josie then let go of Luke's shoulders and said a quite 'oh'.

But then the now-a-days Josie kicked in and she started to shout, "what?! ME?! I am only being a nice girlfriend?!" She screamed.

Luke then glared at Josie, "Clearly not nice enough! Don't think that I didn't hear the conversation you had with Ali." He said calmly.

Josie then sighed, "thank god! So you heard about how awful she really is." She smiled at Luke.

But her smile left her once Luke answered, "all I heard is how awful YOU really are." He said, putting emphasis on 'you'.

She then looked confused, "that's just absurd!" She said whilst shaking her head.

Xavier then brung us out of the two arguing, "well, isn't everyone chirpy." He smiled a dashing smile.

Josie then sourly seethed, "shut up Xavier! Nobody asked for your stupid input?!"

Luke then turned towards a now furious Josie, "No one asked for you either Josie-" he then let out a sigh, "I don't think I can deal with you being my girlfriend, I mean you are too rude and awful for me, your practically toxic."

Josie then gasped, "what? You have to be kidding, right?" She pleaded Luke.

But Luke just shrugged her off, "No, I am most definitely breaking up with you."

Josie just stared at Luke bewildered, "well, when?" She asked with a single tear slipping from her eye.

"Now." Luke said.

Josie then became red in the face, "you can't do that?!" She shouted at Luke.

"I just did." Luke said with a smug grin on his face.

Josie then got up and stormed out my house, then slamming the door to create a bigger scene.

Her slamming the door woke up a groggy Joshua.

"Well isn't she the most chirpy person today." Xavier said.

"Shut up Xavier!" Lily said.

"Fine." Xavier replied.

And then he just gets up and leaves.

Luke then decided to speak up, "I'm sorry Ali about what Josie said."

I sighed whilst still staring at the front door, "don't be, it's nothing I can't handle."

Lily then hugged me sideways, "that's my girl." She said.

This automatically made me regret ever saying those words.

I quickly picked Lily's hands up and dropped them on her lap and pointed around me, "personal space."

She then laughed, "okay."

Luke then stood up, "I better get going."

Lily also stood, "I better get going as well." She said.

Joshua stood up as well.

"Bye guys." I said whilst standing at the door watching all of them leave.

Lily got into the drivers seat and Joshua trudged over to the passenger side as he still seemed wrecked.

And Luke waved me goodbye so to be courteous I waved back. Luke then hopped into his car and drove off.

Once he was out of view I closed the front door and ran up to my room.

I closed my bedroom door then lent against it, whilst slowly sliding down the door I finally let the tears out.

The one fucking person I cared about is slowly slipping away from me.

Fucking shitty school?!

Fucking shitty parent?!

Fucking shitty friends?!

Fucking shitty life?!

Just fuck everything. Life just isn't worth living anymore!