😈 Chapter 16 😈

If you wish, you can play this music whilst you read this chapter; I made sure that the song was long enough so that you can read it at your own pace,  but it may be a bit to long 😅

Warning: This chapter is a more mature piece of writing.

Me and Zac entered into the zoo.

The speakers were blasting and lights were flashing.

People were grinding everywhere and there was lots; and I repeat, lots of alcohol.

I felt Zac tug on my arm.

And I let him take me to where ever he was going to take me to because my body was just so overwhelmed right now.

Zac then handed me a drink.

Should I take it or not?

Fuck it! Let's forget about everything for a moment and have some fun!

So I gratefully took the drink out of Zac's hands and started to chug it down.

I started to drink some more and eventually turned back around to see that Zac had gone.

Where? I don't know.

So I took the opportunity to head to the dance floor.

I never had been to a club before, but I now know why people fucking love it!

I started to sway my hips and swish my head along to the music.

My drink in my hand; and no fear of the world.

I just kept dancing, not caring about anything except for having a good time.

I took some more swigs of my drink whilst grinding on some people.

"Hey beautiful." Some guy said from behind me.

"Hey there." I said in a tipsy tone.

"What's a girl like you doing around here?" He said into me ear.

"Just having some fun!" I shouted over the music, whilst still swaying my hips and swishing my head.

I then felt his hands on my hips and start to push himself up against me.

I then swished my hips some more and could faintly hear him groan from behind me.

Smoke started to cover the dance floor but the lights still flashed repeatedly and the music was still blasting.

I laid my back against the guys body and started to move my back up and down.

Then I started to shamelessly do the slut drop on this guy.

Somehow my mind had blanked the thought of danger and just did what it wanted to do.

I then laid my head against his chest and started to dance along with him.

I started to hold onto his neck as he still held tightly onto my hips.

The guy then brought his head down to my neck; which was now exposed.