😈 Chapter 29 😈

Hey guys,

Whilst reading this chapter you can listen to the song.

Anyways, hope you enjoy!

• Alicia's mothers POV •

Today is my baby's funeral.

My own child's funeral, to say I'm devastated is an understatement; I feel as though my heart has been torn out of me, leaving me drained and full of pain.

I sat in the church, dressed in complete black.

I can't believe this is actually happening.

And then the grand doors opened, and in walked the coffin.

Everyone stood and stared as the coffin travelled down the isle.

I never thought I would be in a church witnessing my daughters coffin, I was expecting to be here to witness her wedding.

Tears started to escape my eyes, Eric's arm quickly draping over my shoulder.

I've lost my daughter!

Once the coffin made it to the front, the priest then gestured for us to be seated.

I didn't listen to his words, all I could think about is my daughter.

My own child is gone, forever!

I just sat there and remembered all the memories.

The happiness she used to possess when her father was alive, it made me full of glee and I was happy that she was happy.

God, I just hope that she's safe with her father.

Sobs started to erupt out of me, MY own child.

Everyone said a few things about her, which I was thankful for.

The envelope she left me, firmly grasped in my hand.

"And a few words from Alicia's mother." I wiped the tears from my eyes and slowly made my way to where my daughter laid.

I looked at her coffin, tears slipping again.

I forcefully looked away and stared at the people witnessing her funeral.

"My daughter left me a letter that she wanted me to read to you all." I began.

Taking a deep breath; I opened the letter,

"Hey everyone,

I guess you all made it to my funeral and I want to thank you for coming.

I want everyone to understand that I didn't kill myself for attention, I killed myself because of the hell this town has brung upon me.

I want you all to know that in some way, you affected me life - and not in a bad way!

Anyways, I just want to say to you all that I don't want you upset or to grief me.

What I need you all to do is move on, my death is just a life lesson for you all and a way of helping you.

Every single soul in this room has something that's holding them back.

I died to prove a point, it's a morbid way of thinking but it's my way of thinking of this.

I killed myself to show that we have such little time and that we need to live it to the fullest!

So, I want all of you to take my death as a lesson; a lesson in knowing that we are not indestructible and that we have such little time.

I want you to cherish your family, your true friends and do what makes you happy.

Life is too short to live a life your not happy with. So, you will leave here and LIVE your life like your ament to!

I will always love every single one of you and know that I'm going to always be here.

So please, do the opposite of what I did.

Love your family, love your friends, love every single moment your alive.

Don't hold grudges against anyone because keeping ahold of a grudge is just wasting your life.

You don't have time to hold grudges so please don't, just forgive and forget.

Anyways my time now is dwindling for me to go.

Remember what I said and do good by those words because that's how I'll know that my death wasn't for nothing.

So live your life and love it!

Until we meet again,

Alicia." I wiped away the tears.

I looked around at everyone and saw all their red faces, tears streaming down the majority of them.

My daughters words touching us all.

Once all the speeches were over, the coffin was taken outside.

We all followed suit and watched as the priest said his final words.

I laid some roses on top of her coffin and cried harder.

The coffin then slowly descended further into the ground.

I couldn't stare at this so, I turned around and hid my head in Eric's shoulder.

I cant watch my daughter going into the ground.

I then started to hear the shovel and that's when I forcefully pulled Eric away from the coffin, I can't stand around and listen to the dirt being put on top of my daughter.

I sat in the car with Eric by my side, "you okay?" He asked.

Okay?! I had just witnessed my daughters funeral.

A few tears slipped, "as good as can be expected." I said quietly.

"It's going to be okay." Eric reassured.

"Sure it is." I said in disbelief.

I know for a fact that what he's saying is a lie.

My daughter was my everything and now my everything is gone?!