😈 Chapter 21 - Josie's POV 😈

• Josie's POV •

I had finally handed all the letters out and then I immediately drove home.

Once home, I ran up into my room and sat on my bed.

I delicately held the letter, this was made by her.

This was my only reminder of her, other than the box of photos which I now treasured dearly.

A sense of dread washed over me, what did she write?

I hesitantly opened the letter and pulled out the piece of paper and unfolded it.

A tear slipped from my eye, just by seeing her hand writing.

Hey jos,

When you get this letter, I will be long gone.

I know you must be relieved but maybe your not; but I guess I will never know.

Anyways, I want to thank you.

I want to thank you for being an incredible friend, (even if it failed at the end.) I want to thank you for being honest and just being there for me, for when my father died and through all that.

I want you to know that what we have been going through recently, hasn't made me change my mind about you.

Nothing will be able to make me change my mind about you.

Your an incredible person and I wish you all the best in the future.

I want you to live your life and be happy!

I want to be able to watch my bestie succeed at life and i want be able to shove it in all the other spirits faces.

So, thanks for being my best friend.

And before I forget, I forgive you.

I forgive you for what you did, slapping me and all.

Until we meet again,

Alicia (your boo)

I felt my tears flooding everywhere.

I miss you boo.

I miss my best friend.