😈 Chapter 30 😈

• Josie's POV •

It's been a year since Ali's death.

And everyone is still in the grieving process.

I looked at myself in the mirror, the same dull face; this seems to be the only face I can make.

Anyways, after I looked at myself one last time; I made my way over to Ali's house.

I knocked on the door and Ali's mother answered.

"Come on in Josie." She said in a quite voice.

I nodded my head and made my way in.

Since the incident, I had made it my mission to come around every single day.

"Can I go up there?" I asked, whilst staring up the stairs.

"Sure." Ali's mom said unenthusiastically.

She leaded the way upstairs and unlocked Ali's bedroom door.

She slowly opened the door and tears had instantly started to pour out of my eyes.

I looked over at Ali's mother and saw that her head was hung low.

I quickly walked into the room and heard the door close after me.

Ali's mom couldn't even stand to be near her daughters room, it brung too much sadness to her.

Anyways, I walked around the room and delicately touched everything in her room.

I brushed my hand over the sheets and memories burned through my mind.

We would always sit and talk, we would watch cartoons and eat ice cream.

God, I miss those days.

The amount of times we've had a sleepover and we shared the bed is beyond me.

I miss Ali.

A knock made me come out of the trance.

I turned around and made eye contact with Eric.

"You are going to be late for school." He said.

Ahh yes, school!

Ever since Ali's death, they've had security surrounding the campus.

It's a fucking nightmare.

Anyways, I walked to school.

Now all alone, I had nothing but my thoughts to occupy me.

The journey was long, but that's only because I was holding off the inevitable.

A sickening feeling started to rise through me when I saw the school.

I walked slowly up to the school gates, one year since she stood here and dreaded to walk into school.

One whole year!

I walked up the stairs and into school.

Your most probably wondering where everyone is, well they all left.

Bianca moved to some luxury boarding school because the hoes family is rich as.

Same goes for Zak, me and him are no longer together- obviously.

He and Bianca are now a thing apparently.

Anyways, Xavier moved with his family again as his father is a successful businessman.

Luke just left, he didn't have any reason; he just left.

Lily and josh decided to move in together, they moved somewhere down the coast.

Which left me by myself.

In a way I was kinda happy to be left alone but in some other way, I wanted out.

This place held too many hurtful memories.

I got stopped for a random check because i apparently 'looked down'. Well if it was your friends year anniversary, wouldn't you feel the same?!

They checked if I had any weapons like knifes or a gun because apparently this school decided to care once one of their students easily committed suicide on school campus.

Once they finished their checks they looked at me concerned, "are you okay?" They asked.

I laughed, "obviously not!" I said.

"My best friend killed herself a year ago on this very day. " I said whilst looking to the ground.

"I saw her dead body just lying on the floor, her blood splattered everywhere." I whispered.

"Oh, well I'm sorry for your loss." The man said.

"Yer, but you saying sorry isn't going to bring her back to life." I muttered.

"But I'm still sorry." He said.

I just nodded my head as a response.

I then quickly pushed passed and made my way to lesson.

I don't know how but I need to get out of this hell hole. 

Hey guys,

Thank you for reading my book and I hope you enjoyed it.

If you want, you can check out one of my other books, (only if you want too).

And like I said before, I hope you enjoyed this journey.

So thank you for reading, Alicia: A girl who wasn't expecting this.

😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈