😈 Chapter 10 😈

I sat in the living room of my house; wondering what the fuck happened.

I mean why the fuck am I letting some hangover shitheads come to MY house?!

I'm fucking loosing my mind, like the fucking retard I am!

Luckily my mom isn't home to give me and the others a lecture, otherwise her and her bastard boyfriend would go on and on about how I should start to grow up and so on.

I just groaned thinking about the bores that they are!

And thank the fucking gods that I don't have to see the bastard and the bitch every morning.

I then just laid on the sofa just consumed by my own thoughts.

That is until the fucking door bell went off, why can't people just fucking leave me alone? Can't I just be tranquil just once in my shitty life?!

I got up off of the sofa once I heard the bell ring again.

I opened the door to see the hungover shit heads looking like a complete reck.

"Wow! You guys look like shit." I said whilst pointing to each of them.

Lily just groaned out a 'shut up' before barging into my house.

Everyone else followed after her.

I didn't really see much as Luke stood in front of me and quietly asked, "where is the paracetamol?"

"On the right of the kitchen, top shelf of that cupboard." I explained.

He let out a thanks then winced whilst holding onto his head.

I then shut the door and made my way into the living room to see Xavier sprawled out on the far sofa.

"He said he was tired." Lily whispered.

I just stood there and sighed whilst staring at the troubling boy.

I then went and grabbed a blanket and quickly got back into the living room to see that he was still fast asleep.

So i immediately went over to his muscular form and laid the thin cotton over him.

I then sat next to lily whilst still looking at Xavier.

And without me knowing Luke came into the room and gasped, "No fair! Why does he get a sofa to himself?"

I just kept on staring at Xavier's sleeping form, "he just collapsed there-" I said then turned to look at Luke, "I guess your just going to have to deal with it." I said with a playful smirk.

Luke then rolled his eyes, "Listen Ali, have you ever got hammered?" He asked.

I then smiled, "I'm not stupid enough to get hammered."

To my surprise he didn't retaliate at all, "well then you certainly don't understand the pain I'm going through." He said.

"Clearly-" I said, "at least I'm not stupid enough to get fucking hammered." I said with a smirk.

He then groaned in response, "I can't think right now, my head hurts to much."

"Well, stop trying to be a smart ass and trying to make comebacks; then I'm sure you will be fine." I said with a triumphant smirk.

"Whatever." Luke grumbled out.

Luke then positioned himself on the ground next to Josie.

My eyes then travelled to Josie who had her head in her hands.

"Josie, your being awfully quite." Lily said what I was thinking.