😈 Chapter 8 😈

The time was around 7pm and I was sitting at the edge of my bed, wearing a fucking dress.

I sat there staring at my now darkening room, this is just fucking ridiculous; I could be sleeping?!

A knock made me come out of my thoughts.

I turned to my bedroom door to see a smiling Josie, "you look good, boo." She said smiling.

I turned to face my bedroom window, "whatever." Is all I said.

"Anyways, we better get going." She said after she had a long sigh.

After I also sighed I stood, "let's go." I said unenthusiastically .

I quickly grabbed my phone and ran after Josie, who had already started to walk out the door.

Once outside there was a chilly breeze in the dark atmosphere. And I say that whilst stood in a fucking short dress, which doesn't even cover my legs properly.

Well isn't this just fucking brilliant; three of my most hated things are either with me or are just about to happen: the cold, wearing a fucking dress and finally TEENS?! How much more worse can this shitty night get?!

Me and Josie were now walking to the party which was a about a good 10 minutes to walk. Which was fucking torture?! Have you fucking seen what I'm wearing?! It's a fucking DRESS?!

I crossed my arms over my chest to try and bring warmth back into my body.

After a while we saw the bright flashing lights and loud music; keep in mind we were about 5 blocks away from it!

We got closer. The more we got closer the more I wanted to run away.

"No turning back now, Ali!" Josie said.

This girl knew me so well, and I fucking hate it?!

We walked into the party to be greeted with sweaty teens who were drunk and indiscreetly making out with one another.

A perfect example of why to HATE teens!!

We walked further into this fucking mess. Towards the blinding lights and the deafening music, towards the bar which had red cups scattered everywhere; and the party had only just begun!

My eyes scanned the area as Josie made herself an alcoholic beverage. If you were wondering; I was looking for lily and Joshua.

My eyes finally landed on the two dancing with the rest of their kind; by that I mean jocks and cheerleaders. Fucking egotistical, bratty teens?!

I pulled Josie with me, in hopes that they could take care of her while I try and escape this hell hole.

Once I had made eye contact with lily she gleamed, "Ali, you look gorgeous!" She shouted over the loud music. Well shit, she isn't drunk. Someone better put something in her drink, so I can get away from here; like now?!

I just smiled at her compliment. I fucking hate compliments?! Then again I do pretty much hate everything.

"She does doesn't she." I turned around to be met by Xavier.

Well fuck?!

We all know how things ended the last time I saw him, which was a fucking disaster.