Kageyama x Suga

Kageyama was absent to volleyball practice for a while. That is not normal for him so everyone voted that Suga would be the one that would go check up on him.

When he got to his house he noticed a note on the counter:

Went out to get medicine.
Be back later.

Love, mom

I run upstairs (carefully) and silently walk into his room. It's cold but Kageyama was sweating in his bed. I walk over and feel his head, an evident fever. I get a wet rag and lay it on his forehead.

"hey" he hoarsely said.

"Hello there, don't talk much, your voice is already damaged. Want water? I'll bring you water!" and whit that Suga ran off.

When Suga came back genes holding a glass of iced water and gave it to Kageyama. Kageyama took big gulps and laid back down, pushing the cup towards Suga.

"are you hot?" Kageyama nods, "wanna sleep?" Kageyama nods once more. "Alright!" Suga brushes back Kageyama's hair with his hand and then sits on a chair. Suga just sits there reading and giving occasional glances at Kageyama to make sure he was ok.

After awhile Suga could hear Kageyama panting. He slowly walks over to see a sleeping boy. Suga didn't want to bother him but he seemed very uncomfortable.

Suga sits on the bed and pulls Kageyama up. He carefully took Kageyama's shirt off. He blushed deeply when he got the urge to run his hands down Kageyama's chest.

Kageyama grunts and pulls Suga to a hug and lays back down, he opens his eyes a little and pulls up Suga's shirt then presses his warm face against Suga's cool stomach.

Suga was blushing even more and Kageyama just fell asleep. Suga smiles and runs his hands down Kageyama's back and trough his hair.

After awhile he got tired and kissed Kageyama's forehead to them fall asleep.

In the morning he woke up to Kageyama pecking his lips. "Kageyama! What are you doing?" he blushed and covered his lips.

"I'm sorry..." Kageyama's voice was still hoarse but better.

"Actually nevermind, I like it." and Suga leaned in and kissed Kageyama.

ik its trash but I made it at three am.