Hinata x Nishinoya

Tbh Hinata is a Hoenata he is shipped with everyone

"ROlLinG tHUndErrR" (what a great way to start this)

"Woah Noya senpai is so cool!" Hinata stares in awe.

"that's right, I am your senpai!" Noya smiles at Hinata, making Hinata blush deeply.

"Who's your favorite Kouhai?" Hinata asks.

"You of course!" Noya wraps his little Kouhai in a tight hug. "I'll get you ice cream!"

"Noya let go of Hinata and let's get back to practice." Daichi warns.

"alright." Noya let's go of Hinata and winks at him.

After practice Noya waits for Hinata and they head out together to an ice-cream shop.

"Noya-senpai?"

"Yes?"

"Does this count as a date?" Hinata smiles.

"I.. umm... Sure! If you want it to be!" Noya laughs and hugs Hinata.

"Really?" Hinata looks at Noya in complete awe.

"Really!" Noya then let's go of Hinata and holds out his hand, Hinata blushes and reaches out for Noya's hand. They walk in comfortable silence to the ice-cream shop. Noya gets plain vanilla for himself and strawberry for Hinata. They sit down and talk about volleyball and such.

"Well, I think we should get going." Noya stands up and dusted himself off. Hinata pouts and looks down.

"Yea..." Hinata then walks to Noya and kisses him on the cheek "thanks for the ice-cream senpai!" He smiles once more.

"You missed..." Noya whispers as he slowly leans in and kisses the other boy on the lips. Hinata blushes and doesn't know what to do with his arms so the just dangle awkwardly from his sides while Noya's hands are cupping Hinata's cheeks. After they kiss they say their goodbyes and smile at eachother like the dorks they are. Hinata speeds off on his bike and when he gets home he laughs loudly, earning a yell from his little sister Natsu to stop being loud.

I know it's bad and cliche but... Nvm I have no excuse.