Lev X Hinata

Requested by @meowmmmm  

Hinata and Lev where, oddly, practicing volleyball. After some time of practicing they both got very tired and decided to take a break. Lev sits down and starts drinking some water and Hinata stands there looking down at Lev. 

"... You ok?.." Lev wondered.

"I can finally look down at you..." Hinata slowly starts to grin. 

"Not for long!" Lev exclaims and stands up, throwing his arms at Hinata, "And you better take that back!!" 

"Nope!" Hinata giggles and pokes Lev on the stomach making Lev scream out a laugh if that was even possible... But then again everything is possible when it comes to Lev and his weirdness. 

"You're going to regret that!" Lev yells. 

"NOO!" Hinata starts to run very fast but with just a few leaps Lev catches up and wraps one arm around Hinata, swiftly picking him up. Hinata laughs loudly, "LEt me DowN". Lev ignores Hinata and turns him in his arms, holding him with both arms now and nuzzling his neck. "Lev stop what if someone sees?" 

"Then we'll give them a show. C'mon everyone already knows we have been dating for a while, plus, it's midnight no one is out around the park at the moment." Lev then started to kiss up Hinata's neck. 

"Whatever." Hinata scoffs then grabs Lev's face, making him look at him and then kissed him deeply. 

"Lets go home.." Lev mumbled into the kiss and Hinata just hummed an agreement. After kissing for a few moments they picked everything up and headed back home.

I know this is trash but I hope you liked