Kuroo X Hinata and Yamamoto X Tanaka

Requested by @HAPPILY_ANGSTY and @Rosella_Pisces

Hinata was secretly a figure skater so when a bed head boy caught his eye he invited him to go with him, using the excuse of 'I need a ride there' although his mom could've taken him. Kuroo liked trying new things so he had no second thought on saying yes, even when he knew he sucked at the said sport.

Kuroo picked up Hinata and drove too the rink. Hinata didn't expect to see anyone familiar but when he walked in he noticed two obnoxious humans slipping across the ice. Other than them there where like three groups of friends, one of them consisting of around 12 people but the other two only seemed to have around five people. Anyways Kuroo had to rent skates as Hinata was putting on the black ones he owned, after taking the guards off he walked towards Kuroo smiling and helped him put on his own skates, giggling as Kuroo was trying to hide his face in embarrassment because he needed help putting on skates.

After that happened they both headed towards the ice. When they get there Hinata enthusiastically jumps into the rink and does a 180 to look back at Kuroo as he slowly skated backwards. Kuroo smirked and slowly walked in, almost slipping right away but he easily got the hang of it. As they where skating around Tanaka noticed them and tried speeding towards them but slipped in the process, so he went with the next best thing, yelling for them, "Hey! Guys! You're here? Wow who would've thought we'd bump into each other at a place like this?" Tanaka laughed.

"Hey Tanaka-senpai!" Hinata smiled as Tanaka was desperately trying to stand up.

"Let me help you up." Yamamoto said as he held his hand out. Tanaka didn't look up but his blush was visible as he slowly reached for the waiting hand, grabbing it and then trying to pull himself up but failed since Yamamoto also slipped. Kuroo doubled over in laughter and Hinata pushed him forward making him also fall.

"Yamamoto! I thought you where helping me not falling with me!!" Tanaka yelled.

"I didn't mean to fall!" Yamamoto blushed.

"Hinata! get back here!" Kuroo yelled as he sped off after Hinata.

Tanaka looked over at Yamamoto and noticed that he was grabbing his ankle and cringing in pain. "Hey, you ok?" Tanaka asked worriedly.

"Of course I am!" Yamamoto said and Tanaka stood up but when he tried helping him up Yamamoto grunted in pain and fell back down. Tanaka asked one of the workers for help and they both took Yamamoto out.

"Here let me help you..." Tanaka said as he knelt down in front of Yamamoto who was now seated in one of the benches surrounding the rink. Tanaka slowly and carefully, for once, too the skate off and inspected the area. "You're just bruised." Tanaka then leaned up and lightly pecked Yamamoto's jaw, " I'm sorry I made you trip." he whispered.

"It's fine, I don't mind as long as this is my treatment for getting hurt." Yamamoto smiled and slowly leaned into Tanaka's lips. "Man, I should get hurt a lot more." Yamamoto mumbled into the kiss, earning a playful shove from Tanaka.

"Wanna just sit out here?" Tanaka asked.

"I'd prefer that since my ankle still hurts." Yamamoto answered and leaned in once more.

Back at the rink Hinata was pushing Kuroo around by his waist as Kuroo spread his arms wide. "I'm flying Jack!~" Kuroo joked.

"Wait lemme do a thing" Hinata said as he pulled on the strings of Kuroo's hoodie and started pulling a blinded Kuroo around.

"This is big! I'm putting my trust in you!!" Kuroo yelled as he almost tripped.

"You're putting something in me." Hinata laughed so hard he fell to the ground, Kuroo joining after that joke processed through his mind.

After skating around for about an hour they went outside of the rink to sit down and chill for a moment. Hinata looked around and noticed that Tanaka and Yamamoto were long gone. "Awe they left..." Hinata pouted.

"Don't pout chibi." Kuroo mumbled and kissed Hinata's forehead. Hinata beamed with a blush and turned towards Kuroo very fast and pecked his cheek, then proceeded to quickly sit back down and look away.

"Fuck it." Kuroo mumbled as he threw his manners out the window and smashed his lips on Hinata's. Hinata was very surprised as it was his first kiss. Kuroo's big hands move Hinata to sit on his lap. Hinata was overwhelmed since it was his first kiss and Kuroo was french kissing him so he lightly pushed on Kuroo's chest. Although it was a very light and unnoticeable movement Kuroo moved back and Hinata just stared wide eyed. Kuroo chuckled and Hinata hid his face on the crook of Kuroo's neck.

The end (I'm your hero)

Jk

But bye