More Tsukishima x Hinata

Hinata's POV

Tsukishima and I have been dating for 2 months and once a week we always hang out. We where at my house, it was midnight and we got bored so we went for a walk. Lately Tsukishima has been acting very angry and gets mad easily so I decided to ask him;

"Is there anything wrong lately?" 

"What do you mean?" Tsukishima squeezes my hand softly as if he was dreading this question.

"You've been a little... hotheaded these past few days..." I stop walking and look at him.

"Its nothing." He sighs and tries to keep walking. I wrap my arms around his torso, stopping him once more.

"I know there is something, today you got mad at the whole team for no reason and you ignored me through out lunch..." I pout.

"I dont want to talk about it." Tsukishima just hugs me, I hug back and nod.

"I just want you to be happy... I wont push the subject though..."

"Thank you." Tsukishima kisses my temple. 

"Lets just go back." I say and we start to walk back down the road. 

When we get back to my house we sit on my bed and he starts to cover my face with kisses. I giggle and decide to kiss his cheek, he stops moving completely for a few seconds the kisses me on the lips. I wrap my arms around his neck and slowly get over him. He lays back on my bed and I lay on him. His hands are on my hips and he slowly turns us around so that he is on top. I push him back a little and whisper, "Im tired." 

"Alright just go to sleep..." He sighs and lays next to me. I feel bad so I cuddle to him and nuzzle into his chest. 

Third POV

After Hinata fell asleep Tsukishima started to use his phone. At some point during the night he felt tired too and went to sleep, not before taking a picture of a cute sleeping Hinata.

I honestly live for this ship

hope ye likeddd