Chapter 4 - New Friend (Part 1)

When I had finally stopped crying, I went back to bed. Thomas had to go with me because of the vamps that were still up. And let me tell you, Thomas has a shit load of explaining to do. He told me that he was going to call a meeting tonight. I was surprised of how tired I was as I entered the room I was staying in. I guess I am turning into a vampire. I fell onto the bed and stared out the window. I groaned when the sun shone brightly in my face. I pulled the blanket over my head. Thomas told me that vampires don't burn in the sun, it was just irritating.

I peeked out from under the blanket. I had left the door open and Toby was standing in the doorway. He met my gaze and shot me an icy glare. He then stormed off. What scrawled up hi ass and died? I get up and went and slammed the door shut. What does he have against me? Sure, werewolves have killed many of their kind but I've never killed anything in my life.

I scrawled back in bed and under the covers. Thomas had told me he would tell me about vampires and their history. You know, I though by running away I wouldn't have to do anything involving school and learning, but apparently not. I sighed and settled into the amazingly soft bed.

Even though I was in a mission full of vampires who want to tear me limb from limb, I felt surprisingly comfortable. I shut my eyes and drifted to sleep.