Chapter 10 - Abigail Kicks Ass!!!!

"You read them", He snarled.

Damn. I never knew he could be so frightening

"You were just waiting for the right moment to kill me", I snarled back.

He took a step towards me, grabbing my shoulder. You wanna know what I did next? I balled up my hand into a fist and punched him DIRECTLY in his fucking face. He stumbled back. His nose had turned black and blue. I meant to break it but sadly not.

I turn, swinging the door open and ran from the room. I run into my bedroom locking the door behind me. I doubted that it would keep him back for long. I slip on my converse. I didn't have time so change out of my pajamas.

There was a banging at the door.

"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR"!

I ignored it the best I could and grabbed my bag, stuffing all the clothes that were on the floor onto it. I guess I'm running away again. But this time I don't have a choice.

I go to the windows, pulled them open and climbed out. I heard a crash from behind me. I turned around to see that Thomas had broken the door off the hinges.

I run into the forest, Thomas was close behind. When I got to the clearing where Toby and I trained, I dropped the bag, hid behind a tree, and grabbed a thick log off the ground.

I heard Thomas enter the clearing. I peeked around the tree. He had his back to me. I tip - toed over. I swung the log just as he began to turn around. He fell on his back clutching his note - finally - broken nose.

"Stop"! He pleaded before I brought the log down on him again. He reached out towards me so I swung again, hitting his hand. I heard a snap and he screamed out in pain clutching his wrist. I go and grab my bag. When I walked back to Thomas, he mad no attempt to grab me. I guess he was in touch pain.

I glared at him one last time before running in the opposite direction of the mansion. I didn't turn back. I just ran. Ran along the unknown path ahead of me.