Chapter 19 - The Clearing

Hey everyone. So I've decided that there will be two more chapters and possibly a "Years later" chapter. Enjoy! :)

-OtakuChurro

***************************************

Abigail's POV

It was time. Time to face my parents. My.....no....the pack. Toby and Chase assembled the warriors and the others who weren't warriors but were willing to fight. As I was staring at the woods, waiting to go, I felt someone intwine their hand with mine. I turned and my gaze met with Toby's. He gave me a small smile.

"You sure you want to go with us"? He rubbed his thumb against my cheek. I nodded silently. I breathed in deeply.

"I'm just nervous", I admitted. He nodded.

"You'll be fine". He said. He looked behind him as Chase walked up to us.

"It's time", Chase said. Toby nodded.

Toby looked at the hundred men and women and said, "Let's go". Toby squeezed my hand and led us all into the woods toward the clearing. The fall wind cause my hair to go everywhere. Getting annoyed, I slipped my hand out of Toby's grasp and tied my hair into a pony-tail with the rubber band I had around my wrist. I quickly placed my hand back in Toby's. He made me feel less nervous.

We finally entered the clearing. The ground was covered in multiple colored leaves that crunched under our feet. We stopped in the middle of the clearing.

"How much longer"? I asked.

"They're almost here", Toby replied glaring at the other end of the clearing. After a few moments, a large pack of wolves emerged from the trees. The wolves in front I easily recognized at my parents and May. They froze as they took in the scene before them. Then their eyes landed on me, clutching Toby's arm.

TRAITOR!  My father bellowed through mind link.

How could you?!!??

Insults were spat at me from the pack left and right.

Enough!?! I yelled. I glared at the pack. You say that I'm the traitor....you betrayed your own daughter!!!!

****Toby's POV*******

We all stared at Abigail as she mind linked with her parents. And she looked pissed. She had her eyes locked on her sister.

I remember what she had said to me.

"Leave May to me" . She had said.  "I'm going to send her straight to hell"!

I was pulled back to reality by a loud bark and several wolf paws beating against the ground as the pack ran towards us......

*****************

CLIFFHANGER!!!!! BATTLE WILL BE NEXT CHAPTER. Sorry for such a short chapter. Next one will be longer.