Getting to know jadah

My Twitter: @Breannonhop
Instagram: shesouneique

Jadah: @S3nsi.molly , on instagram!!

Jayceon: @ richmindeddamo , on instagram!!

Hey yalllll,First name Jadah last name Dolas
Age 17, I'm basically y'all average 5"2 caramel skinned shorty,I live in Cincinnati,Ohio and I go to Turpin high school.
        I wouldn't say I'm popular but I'm well known
I'm known enough to let all these shortys know that I'm not the one to be fucked with.Im not trying to say I beat all but I do get my licks in and I'm not a punk bitch.I have 1 bestfriend and her name is Jamie

          Jamie in mm^she been my best bitch since 1st grade she got my back and I got hers I can honestly say that I can trust her with anything and it's Visa verca with her

          Jamie in mm^
she been my best bitch since 1st grade she got my back and I got hers I can honestly say that I can trust her with anything and it's Visa verca with her. I live in a nice middle class 1 floor house.I live with my mother,brother,and little sister.
        Those three is all I ever knew since I was a youngin.My dad up and left when I was 10,taking everything he owned which was basically  EVERYTHING!
            My momma was a emotional reck just for the fact that she was pregnant with my now 7 year old old sister,Layina,But with the comfort of me and my brother she eventually got back on her shit and made a living for us.The Income that we get isn't aced out but it's decent to keep us looking presentable and a roof over our head.
               Even though we live in a decent estate that doesn't mean the we don't live right in the middle of a ghetto,murder scene,ratchet ass street.There wasn't prostitution And usage of drugs going on right outside of your front porch,And there was other decent estates around,but that still doesn't mean that it's a not kutthroat give or take ass street.