Chapter 11:Forgive & Remeber

Jadah

I layed down in my bed looking up at the ceiling thinking.Its been 3 whole months.No communication with Demary nor Jayceon.

Demary and Rasia is the new power couple at school and I would sometimes see Demary at my house since him and Dorian are close,And for Jayceon? I heard Tanya got jumped by some girls for stealing their clothes,Causing her to go into a miscarriage and loose her  child,But on the good side of his life him and Janet are doing perfectly fine.

I wasn't depressed,Just cautious.

*knock knock

"Jadah,Sierra and Geneva downstairs waiting for you" My mom said."Ok" I said sitting up.

I walked downstairs and seen Sierra texting on her phone while Geneva sat by the door biting her nails.

I haven't talked to Geneva since I seen her at Dave and Busters because I felt some type of way about her being buddy-buddy with Janet and not being a true friend and tell me they were friends.

I wasn't gone trip about it because at the time I never had a real reason to dislike Janet so I couldn't tell Geneva to cut her off,but now it's time for her to choose a side because when I see Janet she getting her ass beat.

"Wassup Sierra" I said giving her a hug."talk to her please" Sierra whispered referring to Geneva.

I looked at Sierra and sighed as she motioned her head towards Geneva.

"Come On Geneva lets go outside and talk" I said going outside."okay" she said following me.

I stared at her trying to read her facial expression to see if she was genuine or not."Jadah why haven't you been talking to me" she said with a confused look on her face.

"You don't even know what the issue is do you?" I asked as she shook her head."that's my fault,I should've told you why I wanted to stay coo on you for awhile"  I said leaning on the railing to the stairs outside.

"Please tell me,I miss us being close" Geneva said.I could never be mad at her for long because she so innocent and nice."Look,I don't even wanna get into all of that just know when I see ya homegirl Janet? She getting her rounds" I said giving Geneva a hug.

She scoffed hugging me back."Homegirl? That girl is so shady I been stopped messing with her when she tried to fight me because I told her to stop talking mess about you"

I gave her a handshake "my nigga"

"Jadah stop all that damn cussing" my mom yelled from her window upstairs.Me,Geneva,and Sierra bursted out laughing.

"Have you talked to Jamie Jadah?" Sierra said joining our conversation."Yea she's been at Dorians,she been hanging low,she good though" I said not really wanting to get into that.

"We gone have to go see her and take her out to eat or something" Geneva said as Me and Sierra nodded our heads in agreement.

"So Jadah,Since you've been on a No Party diet...how about you come to this lit ass party Jayceon and Farrell throwing tonight" Sierra said holding her hands in a praying position.

"Oh yeah,Jordan's going to be there" Geneva added.

I looked at them and sucked my teeth."y'all crazy if y'all think I'm going to they grown asses party"

"We gone have fun,You ain't gone regret it,I guarantee you that" Sierra said shaking her butt.

I laughed at how crazy she was."Ok,ok but Geneva's driving since she'll be the only designated driver".