Chapter 16: thought a new hairstyle would make it better.

I looked around in the store for some gummy bears,I caught a sweet tooth on my way to work so I decided to stop at Walgreens.

I got a notification from Snapchat of someone complimenting my new hairstyle,I decided to try something new and get a blond frontal.

"Oooo" I said grabbing some snicker bites,I guess I changed my mind about the gummy bears.I turned around and seen Rakeem looking at some candy.

He didn't notice me so I hurried and tried to walk past him."Aye you dropped this" he said.

I froze and turned around on the heels of my feet."ya wallet" he added smiling."Thanks" I said shyly smiling grabbing it from him.

"You look familiar...Jasmine?" He said with his eyes squinted.I mentally rolled my eyes."You look familiar as well,Rashad?"

He laughed and put his hands in his pockets."you look different with that hairstyle,I like it on you"

I sarcastically put my hand over my mouth and blushed."Oh my god college star football player Rakeem Elks is complimenting me"

Over the months I Learned Rakeem played football for The university of Cincinnati,and just so happen to be one of the best players on the team.

"I mean, I have to give credit when it's due,you been beautiful but you stay curving me" he said cocking his head to the side.

I smiled and bit my bottom lip," give me your phone" I said holding my hand out.

His eyes lit up and he hurried to pull his phone out.He gave it to me and I put my number in it.

"You got a boyfriend? I don't play side nigga" he said putting his phone back into his pocket.The word Boyfriend got me tight.Its been almost 4 weeks since I've seen or talked to Jayceon,I can't lie it hurts bad but I can't soak myself up in my emotions and be in my feelings 25/8.

"Just call me" I said turning around heading towards the cashier to pay for my snickers.

————————

Jayceon

I sat down on my couch having a smoke session with the gang.Farrell,Willy,Jordan,and Dorian.

Even though Dorian from the north-side he cool peoples.

"Man she tore my house up, top to bottom, everything smashed,crushed,cracked" Farrell ranted."then gone send me a long paragraph about how sorry she was,then gone send one saying how much of a cheating bastard I am"

"She prego Brodie" Dorian said taking a hit out of 1 of the blunts.We had 4 going in rotation.

"Nah man,I got that girl Serenity pregnant, that's where all the hate coming from" Farrell said shaking his head.

"Damnnnnnnn" Me,Jordan,Willy,and Dorian said.

"You gotta go get ha,go get ha,go get ha baaaaack" Jordan sung.

"You right man,I need my baby back" Farrell said standing up going outside I'm guessing to call Sierra.

"So what's up with you Jay,I heard my sis gave yo car a new paint" Dorian said earning laughs.

"Yea man,Cheating son of a bitch" I mocked.

"Damn boy and she wrote it on the Royce!" Willy said slapping in thigh laughing.

"I'm just happy she ain't bust the windows to my car" I said leaning back taking a hit from the blunt."She been ignoring my calls,have yall seen her around?"

"She changed her number" Dorian said leaning back with his eyes closed.

"She came by to get Geneva from my house last weekend and she had a new hairstyle,I'm sorry but she was looking like a Snack" Jordan said rubbing his hands together.