Chapter 25:Rest up

My Twitter: Breannonhop

Jayceon

I've been sitting in my house all day trying to get in contact with Jadah,I've been to her moms house, she said she haven't talked to her either.

I even went to her house and got no answer.

Today felt,off.Thats why I'm not out taking care of business.

It's been raining outside all day,nonstop.Hard ass rain at that.

I laid back on my bed and texted Jadah.

Me:What did I do?

After pressing send I heard loud bangs at my door.

I furrowed my eyebrows and grabbed my glock off the nightstand.I then got up and went down stairs.

I looked through the peephole.

It was a chubby caucasian man with a umbrella.

I opened the door.

"Wassup man? Why you banging on my door and shit" I said putting my gun on the table next to the front door.

"Jayceon William,Your under the arrest for the killing of Jewels Fargo" he said showing me his badge.

I chuckled and tilted my head."is that so?"

"Yes,please do not refuse,that will be held against you in court"

——————

"You know how this go, say your first and last name for the recording" A lady with Blonde hair said.

The chubby guy sat next to her.

"Big daddy Jay"

"Mr.William,please do not do this today" The chubby one said.

"Do what, y'all know my name. The fuck would I waste my breath and say it for?" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"You know what, Let's just get straight into it" The lady said.

"Start it up then" I said folding my arms over my chest.

"We have multiple witnesses saying they seen Ms.Fargo walk into your home around 4 am on October 7,where was you"

"I was probably fucking yo mom,shit, or your aunty" I said with a little laugh.

"You know what,come arrest him". She said standing up,she left out of the room.

"Look man" the chubby one said standing up.

"Wassup chubs?" I said turning my attention to him.

"If you don't admit to doing this murder,your girlfriend,or should I say fiancé is going down for it.Shes also a suspect.Im just being honest with you because if you keep denying we're going to have to go straight to her" he said.

I stared at him.The people on my block must've been talking they lips off.

As if on cue my Lawyer came inside.

"You didn't tell my client the Miranda rights did you?" She said coming inside sitting down.

"Shit" he mumbled.

"I wonder why they keep you on,Lets go Jayceon" She said standing up.

"Imma just be a real nigga right now,I'm a grown ass man.I ain't finna lie about what I did" I started.

My lawyer,Raisin looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"I did it,cuff me up" I said standing up.

——————